Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default I ain't complainin'

Went to the range today and got some trigger time in. I wanted to try to site in my Stampede today to see if it was me or the gun. I had a problem with it shooting left. Well, as it turns out, it was me. LOL After a few adjustments to the operator, I got a sweet grouping.

This was at 10 yards with Black Hills Ammo 250gr. RNFP smokeless powder.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: I ain't complainin'

load that up with some black powder and watch what happens.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Montgomery County)

Now that is an acceptable group. Sometimes our software conflicts with the hardware we play with...
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Wayne County)

Nice pistol.

I was amazed at how well my Uberti Cattleman shot the first time. I'm still amazed at how little recoil it has.

Now all I have to do is make a nice leather holster for it w/ snap retention for when I carry it while hunting. I can't seem to locate a "normal" pistol holster for anything w/ a SAA frame. Everything is open top, old west, pistol belt style.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    load that up with some black powder and watch what happens.
    Instead of a bang it makes a BOOM. Oh and the Surgeon General as a warning that black powder could result in lung cancer and the 2nd hand smoke is also dangerous to other shooters. That's why it's banned in dinners and other public places...

/end sarcasm

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Nice pistol.

I was amazed at how well my Uberti Cattleman shot the first time. I'm still amazed at how little recoil it has.

Now all I have to do is make a nice leather holster for it w/ snap retention for when I carry it while hunting. I can't seem to locate a "normal" pistol holster for anything w/ a SAA frame. Everything is open top, old west, pistol belt style.
    Check out: http://www.simplyrugged.com/faq/index.html

They have great holsters for all revolvers single or double action. The sourdough is a great holster, reatains very well, is comfortable and reasonably priced. I have a bunch of these holsters and love them...
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    Check out: http://www.simplyrugged.com/faq/index.html

They have great holsters for all revolvers single or double action. The sourdough is a great holster, reatains very well, is comfortable and reasonably priced. I have a bunch of these holsters and love them...
    Good site. Thanks.

As I mentioned, I got fed up looking and went out and bought a couple leather working tools and a side of leather (I had a couple other projects in mind, too). My first attempt at a pancake holster didn't turn out too bad. There's a couple modification I'd like to make and, since I've got plenty of leather, a couple screw ups won't make any difference. I'm still learning the skills either way.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus