Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GRRRRRR!!! >:-(

(Chester County)

Default GRRRRRR!!! >:-(

so i went to the doctor yesterday for a physical and some vaccinations. as i was waiting between the tests and the vaccines, the doctor handed me a paper on health and risk reduction to read over.

most of the paper made sense,

get 8 hours sleep, dont smoke, dont binge drink, dont do drugs...

but then,

DONT CARRY WEAPONS

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

when the doctor came back in with the shots, she asked me if i had a chance to read it. fuming, i said i had read it and had wildly contrasting views. as i began to launch into a "this is such bullshit for so many reasons" type speech, she cut me off and said that people had had problems with it in the past. this made me a little happier (maybe it was one of you that complained) but i still made it clear that such language in a medical handout is extremely inapropriate.

anyways, not carrying a weapon is one doctor perscription that i will definitely NOT fill

(Bucks County)

Default Re: GRRRRRR!!! >:-(

Just like the Public Indoctrination schools, the antis are coming at gunowners from every angle. Yes, you and I are flamingly offended but the sheeple get brainwashed from the constant drip drip drip of anti bull$hit.

but....its for the children, must think of the children
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by XACEX View Post
    so i went to the doctor yesterday for a physical and some vaccinations. as i was waiting between the tests and the vaccines, the doctor handed me a paper on health and risk reduction to read over.

most of the paper made sense,

get 8 hours sleep, dont smoke, dont binge drink, dont do drugs...

but then,

DONT CARRY WEAPONS

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

when the doctor came back in with the shots, she asked me if i had a chance to read it. fuming, i said i had read it and had wildly contrasting views. as i began to launch into a "this is such bullshit for so many reasons" type speech, she cut me off and said that people had had problems with it in the past. this made me a little happier (maybe it was one of you that complained) but i still made it clear that such language in a medical handout is extremely inapropriate.

anyways, not carrying a weapon is one doctor perscription that i will definitely NOT fill
    What the hell are you supposed to do, drag them behind you?

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    What the hell are you supposed to do, drag them behind you?

No.. You make those that dont have guns carry them for you.. ....like safari porters.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Berks County)

Reminds me of the time I got wind that the PTA crowd was suggesting that parents should ask their children's friends if there were guns in their homes before letting their children go visit.

I made it clear to my sons that if ANYONE ever asked if there were guns in our house to ignore the question and if pushed for an answer simply say "It's none of your business". Which of course is like saying yes...

I wanted to tell them to answer with another question: "Do you have kinky sex toys in your house?"

(Adams County)

Obviously, doctor is advocating to bring along firearms that must be mounted in the bed of your truck. Something in the .50 cal neighborhood...

(Berks County)

I think it was back in the fall of '02 or '03 the AMA admitted that up to 250,000 people die each year through "medical misadventures"... bad diagnosis, wrong prescriptions, operating on the wrong limb or even wrong person sort of thing.

Now when comparing that 'gun deaths' not related to suicide ( about 12,000 or 13,000 @year) that makes doctors almost 20 times more dangerous than guns.

Sounds like the safest thing to do is to carry at the doctors office.

(Allegheny County)

What was the doctors reasoning? Did you ask where they got the idea from?
    FNX-9 Two-tone

Quote Originally Posted by falcn View Post
    What was the doctors reasoning? Did you ask where they got the idea from?
    The National Institutes of Health. See page 33 of the January issue of America's 1st Freedom.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast