Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default This would be such sweet irony.

President Obama leaves the Global Warming Summit in Copenhagen today and returns this evening to DC burried in 24" of snow, lol Anyone know when the President is returnign to DC, I sure hope it's today so he can get the true sense of how real Global Warming is.
    Last edited by pennsy; December 19th, 2009 at 08:58 AM.

Default Re: This would be such sweet irony.

He may not even have to come home to experience some irony.

http://cphpost.dk/news/national/88-n...ps-nation.html

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennsy View Post
    President Obama leaves the Global Warming Summit in Copenhagen today and returns this evening to DC burried in 24" of snow, lol Anyone know when the President is returnign to DC, I sure hope it's today so he can get the true sense of how real Global Warming is.
    I saw a clip on the Today Show of him getting off the plane in the blizzard.
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

(Bucks County)

He doesn't give a rat's ass. It's all and only about redistribution and global Government

(Centre County)

LOL, I guess it's irony after all!

Dec. 19: Air Force One with President Obama on board arrives during a snow storm at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., after returning from the climate conference in Copenhagen.
    Yeah, global warming

(Delaware County)

Al Gore is probably crying in his closet inside his mansion.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Chester County)

Did you guys not get the memo? They figured out the world isn't cooling, so they changed the word to warming, but, they then found out it is actually cooling but can't use that word again, so, to be safe, it's called climate CHANGE just to be completely ambiguous.

I find, on average, the climate changes where I live every 24hrs to a week...

Also, I agree it's about setting up a frame work for some kind of Global Governance under the auspices of saving the environment.

The legitimate concern that people had for the environment was captured a long time ago by collectivist interests and is now being used as a vehicle to bring in some kind of world wide (probably western world to begin with) collectivist plantation hell hole.

OK, slight rant there, but the whole 'climate change is real' bugs the shit out of me!

(Mercer County)

LOL, I guess it's irony after all!

Dec. 19: Air Force One with President Obama on board arrives during a snow storm at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., after returning from the climate conference in Copenhagen.
    Yeah, global warming

And clearly the media is doing its "duty" to further the cause. The conference talks were all about carbon heating the earth, yet the media caption conveniently called it the "climate conference" as if they just met to talk about the weather...

But as it was mentioned before, the president doesn't care. It's all about seizing as much power and control as possible, as quickly as possible.
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buster2209 View Post
    Did you guys not get the memo? They figured out the world isn't cooling, so they changed the word to warming, but, they then found out it is actually cooling but can't use that word again, so, to be safe, it's called climate CHANGE just to be completely ambiguous.

I find, on average, the climate changes where I live every 24hrs to a week...

Also, I agree it's about setting up a frame work for some kind of Global Governance under the auspices of saving the environment.

The legitimate concern that people had for the environment was captured a long time ago by collectivist interests and is now being used as a vehicle to bring in some kind of world wide (probably western world to begin with) collectivist plantation hell hole.

OK, slight rant there, but the whole 'climate change is real' bugs the shit out of me!
    Since it's merely a scheme to take your hard earned money....it should !!! In fact, you and the rest of us should be flamingly pissed off !!!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Since it's merely a scheme to take your hard earned money....it should !!! In fact, you and the rest of us should be flamingly pissed off !!!
    Oh, whenever a politician opens his mouth I find myself getting irate!

To clarify, what I meant by my final statement is that I get pissed when people who have no monetary affiliation with the carbon trading scam say 'climate change is real' with the idea that we will 'save the polar bears' or 'reduce the size of the hole in the ozone layer' or some other crap like that.

The whole climate cooling/warming/change is based on junk science that even politicians have to admit!

For example, Tony Bliar (deliberate misspelling of his name, see this);

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/cop...et-moving.html

Following the ‘climategate scandal’, Mr Blair said the science may not be “as certain as its proponents allege”.

But he said the world should act as a precaution against floods, droughts and mass extinction caused by climate change, in fact it would be “grossly irresponsible” not to.
    There's a ton of other ass hats who have said similar things since 'climate gate' and you can easily find them on google.

"Let them eat cake!" is all I hear from the 'political elite'.
    Last edited by buster2209; December 19th, 2009 at 01:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast