Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Some COPS just tick me off ,lol

Im sitting here watching cops and im getting so ticked off,lol. These guys just walk all over peoples rights and these people dont even know it. I just watched them bully this girl into telling them that the guy she was with was trying to pay her for sex. Now they stop a girl for walking accross a parking lot because they said she was a prostitute. The reason they gave her for stopping her was she was tresspassing walking accross a stores parking lot. In turn they go through her purse for her ID and she has a warrant.

Granted these people are most of the time dirtbags, but they still have rights like anyone else. Instead they are bullied and walked all over because they dont know their rights.

Im not talking about gangbangers and hardcore drug dealers , im talking about prostitutes and stuff like that. "Crimes" that really hurt no one but are easy targets. I know not all cops are like this but fox just has to put the aholes on tv.
    No longer posting

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Some COPS just tick me off ,lol

The show was interesting for awhile, has it's good and bad moments. I have a pretty good hate for hardcore criminals and drug dealers. Prostitutes can be hit or miss I guess, but I still wouldn't want them hanging around my store front or anything like that. I think I saw the episode with the woman walking through the parking lot, funny enough I think the parking lot was posted "No Thru foot traffic or loitering" or something to that effect. If I'm thinking about the right episode that is...

Have you ever watched the episode in philly? These two plain clothes detectives are just driving around and see a car drive by.

The one cop says, "that car we just passed looks like bad people or drug dealers" or something like that. They turn around and go stop the car and while stopping the car discuss the traffic violation/probably cause for stopping the car, agreeing on what lie they are going to use. Man O man, it was a classic!!!

(Luzerne County)

COP BASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin '

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Monroe County)

It can't be said any better than NWA said it....
    WAKE UP OR WACO!

(Chester County)

sorry strapped, buttons broke...i thought it had been a while

(Philadelphia County)

Yea, I love to watch cops.

Almost Every time, the cop says "tell me the truth and I can work with you"

The perp not knowing "work with you" means build the strongest case against you, spills the beans and thinks he is in the clear!

(Luzerne County)

I have often wondered what the people get out of being on the show. Do they get paid for being shown on tv?
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by riverpirate View Post
    Granted these people are most of the time dirtbags, but they still have rights like anyone else. Instead they are bullied and walked all over because they dont know their rights.

Im not talking about gangbangers and hardcore drug dealers , im talking about prostitutes and stuff like that. "Crimes" that really hurt no one but are easy targets. I know not all cops are like this but fox just has to put the aholes on tv.

Prostitutes, people with drugs for personal use, expired inspection stickers- these are all easy busts. In some placed the most action a cop will ever see is a biligerant drunk driver, gives em something to talk about for months, the way they had to taze him and all. I do enjoy the show, I remember way back in the 90's they had a COPS in Pittsburgh. They responded to a domestic call and when they got there, some big ol black lady had her skinny little boyfriend hogtied with an extension cord. Funny shit

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

(Monroe County)

Don't shoot me guys, but ignorance of your rights is no excuse to get off free.
    I don't agree when police pull these tactics, because it's often on criminals and law-abiders alike. People need to learn how to deal with the police without waiving all their rights in two sentence.

"don't talk to the police"
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast