Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Kel-Tec P11 plus goodies

**Gone ** Traded in **

For sale, sorry I put it in wrong catagory...

This is the Kel-Tec 10+1, 9mm.

I've put about 600 rounds through it without a feed or eject problem. (Maybe because I polished it up so well?) I did manage to break the slide lock tab that holds it open after the last shot but they sent me a new one and it's working fine.

I also added a small rubber trigger stop. I find it helpful but it comes right off if you prefer not to use it.

With the stop and the trigger shoe and a place to put your pinky it feels great!

Includes Fobus paddle holster, 2 magazines, 2 mag extensions, trigger shoe, belt clip. Comes in original plastic box with manual and factory-provided lock.

The extensions do not increase capacity, just give something to grip. Also includes the original mag floorplates, in case you want to reinstall them.

Belt clip is not installed, I use the Fobus currently but thought the clip would be handy in warmer weather.

Been carrying it for several months so there's a little holster wear near the muzzle. Will get some pictures up soon.

$250 or best offer. You pay for transfer. Prefer face to face. I'm in Montgomery Co. just N. of Philly. PM me here or email rdevirg@yahoo.com
    Last edited by RickD; December 11th, 2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: wrong catagory

Ham radio: when all else fails.