Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Forum Changes: Negative Reputation Disabled Indefinitely

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Mods aren't raising children, they don't have to be role models so that we all grow up to be responsible netizens.

Mods exercise control over the site activity, to be a deterrent and to keep most of the activity within the rules. It's like herding retarded cats, at night, in a rainstorm. 25,000 retarded cats. As far as I'm concerned, they can curse, whine, cajole, plead, ban, and do anything necessary up to (but not quite including) hiring Leon the Professional to excise the problem.
    GunLawyer should be a mod ... Just sayin'

I can't believe some of the crap I'm seeing posted in this thread, particularly the last 24 hours or so.
    All this over neg rep.

Good god almighty.

Other have been nice, I'm not, I'm busy this week and am sick of logging on and having to deal with the biggest bunch of fucking babies I have ever seen.
    Three days now and we have a virtual communist democratic uprising on our hands, not to mention the complete loss of civility ... Over NEG REP?

This thread is a perfect example of why neg rep was removed.

I mean seriously people. People whining about how PAFOA is loosing "valued members" over the loss of the (supposed to be) "fun feature" called neg rep.
    If someone, an adult, is going to walk away because they can no longer neg rep people I say Adios! Valued member my ass. Give me an ever loving break.

I was against removing neg rep too. So what?!? Not my call and it sure as hell isn't yours. And for God's sake lets try and put it in perspective, eh? It's not the end of the world as we know it. Let's take a few days to cool off and then try it again. But be forwarned, I've had enough of this e-riot, if ya'll thought I was a nazi mod before, just wait..

That said... I think Dan has received more than ample feedback to his announcement.

Thread closed.
    For now...

And if you don't like it... Neg rep me
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; December 8th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657