Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Chinese Owned GM? Could Just Happen!

mmmmm...shrimproll (plain eggrolls dont tickle my fancy)

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmcallister View Post
    I used to talk so much shittttt on Ford it is not even funny.....my next vehicle will be a Ford....and if they went non-union i would give them out as Christmas presents
    My last three vehicles have been Fords and I've been very happy with them. Back when I started driving in the late 80's I had an Oldsmobile Firenza. It was one of the first J-bodies - the cars that GM said would drive the Japanese back to the shores - or some kind of BS like that. Well after that experience I bought nothing but Japanese cars for years. Fast forward two decades and I have a Mustang and an F-150 now and they've been very good to me.

(Lehigh County)

I own a GM brand vehicle, and while the actual reliablity of the car is partly due to the previous owner being a total worthless retard (who I'll beat until he's not moving anymore btW) never did oil changes anywhere near required milage, with convental oil in a turbo car, and a warped head..

The biggest complaint is due to the half ass, no-nothing, idiots who run the service center.. Supply lines are so long long it takes days to get a part that is only specially made for my car.. Which ANY DAMN BOLT would do, but they just had to use a non standard thread and a special attachment to tighten.

Their supply chain and their design stupidity killed GM.. Car's today are just plain Fing stupid across the board.. Too expensive, to complex, WAY to many specific parts on cars.. you don't need 10 versions of a $@%$#@ exhaust manifold for 5 different engines, just to supply 150-200 HP.

Damnit. I need 10 million dollars.

I'll make cars with ONE engine with all interchangable parts as much as possible machinically of course... Everything else is just window dressing.

They put Stereo systems into cars and charge 1500 dollars when it sounds like absolute shit compared to any 400 dollar setup you can install..

In my car, My control box on my car door controls my Keyless entry, my alarm, AND all the other doors apparently.. No manual back ups either I might add.

WHO the hell designs these things..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123