Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Franklin County)

Default FFL in Franklin Co?

Hello,

I am wanting to purchase a rifle from J&G sales online. They say i need to have the transfer done by an FFL. I called Gander MTN can they will do the transfer but insist on the seller (J&G sales) sending a fax of their FFL first. J&G want Gander MTN to send their FFL first. So i am kind of stuck in the middle. Since i am new to the Area and this is my first online purchase i am at a loss. Does anyone know of a Gun store in or around Shippensburg or chambersburg that cas help with receiving and transfering this rifle from J&G to me?

Thanks guys!

Mike

(Franklin County)

Default Re: FFL in Franklin Co?

Quote Originally Posted by Spike71 View Post
    Hello,

I am wanting to purchase a rifle from J&G sales online. They say i need to have the transfer done by an FFL. I called Gander MTN can they will do the transfer but insist on the seller (J&G sales) sending a fax of their FFL first. J&G want Gander MTN to send their FFL first. So i am kind of stuck in the middle. Since i am new to the Area and this is my first online purchase i am at a loss. Does anyone know of a Gun store in or around Shippensburg or chambersburg that cas help with receiving and transfering this rifle from J&G to me?

Thanks guys!

Mike

Check out the Conococheague Trade Post. Its located on 997 about 2.7 past the mall on your left if your heading towards Rt. 30 from 81. Its a little blue sign at the bottom of his driveway. Huge steep driveway to get up.

Super great guy to deal with. Few friends have bought guns and transfers off of him. He only charges 20 for a transfer which is the best in the area.

Address:

1482 Black Gap Road
    Fayetteville, Pa

717-352-7212

He has some wonkey hours though. Open Mon Tues Thurs Fri from 4 (or 430)-930. Closed Weds. Im not sure about Sat.