Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default OC at wendys in murysville on 22

Nothing going on right now, it's actually kind of sad how many people just plain don't notice but it is nice to not get a MWAG call against me(hopefully).

This is the first time ocimg since getting my LTCF so I figured I would post it up. I will update as neccessary when I get up to leave as I don't think anyone will notice while I am seated.

(on iPhone btw so sry for spelling if there are issues)

ETA: just left, no issues and there were even kids in there ohz noz

I would like to thank renegadepheonix and all the others who have paved the way for us "new" to oc to not be hassled
    Last edited by poorman; November 16th, 2009 at 08:19 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: OC at wendys in murysville on 22

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Nothing going on right now, it's actually kind of sad how many people just plain don't notice but it is nice to not get a MWAG call against me(hopefully)........
    This is what I don't get. Your upset, or should I say "sad", that nobody noticed you OC'ing a gun. Then you say it's kind of nice not to get a MWAG call.

Maybe they did notice and thought is wasn't a big deal. I thought that is what we all strive for here. For everyone to see that OC'ing is normal and not a big deal. You seam more inclined to OC just to see what reaction you can get from people and then "sad" when you don't get a reaction.

My question to you is; Why do you open carry? To get a reaction?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Nothing going on right now, it's actually kind of sad how many people just plain don't notice but it is nice to not get a MWAG call against me(hopefully).

This is the first time ocimg since getting my LTCF so I figured I would post it up. I will update as neccessary when I get up to leave as I don't think anyone will notice while I am seated.

(on iPhone btw so sry for spelling if there are issues)

ETA: just left, no issues and there were even kids in there ohz noz

I would like to thank renegadepheonix and all the others who have paved the way for us "new" to oc to not be hassled
    don't thank me, i just opened your eyes to it and there are many before me that opened my eyes.

i was up there earlier today OCing. also hit the Tractor Supply up by Delmont. (my son loves that store). congrats on the un-eventful OC.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Chester County)

To the OP.... Do you have retention training?
    Μολὼν λάβε

(Allegheny County)

gary- Let me rephrase what I meant... Its sad how many people are in condition white. Thats all I was getting at, I mean I work Loss Prevention and I really get to see how much people are oblivious to what is going around them, good or bad. Obviously I don't want a bad encounter, and I never said that I want a negative reaction, and I never will want that.

renegade- the second part of your post is what I was referring to. How you have been out and about ocing for a while now, getting people used to it. And for that, I thank you and anyone/everyone else.

Napalm- I did not take a class, but among my friends who all carry we do retention/cqc training.

oh and to all, sorry for the long wait, the op was right before my trip to williamsport from pittsburgh.