Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Post Entire Men's Wardrobe (XXL)

I was going to place a listing on Ebay, but figured I'd give it a crack here first and maybe avoid shipping and ebay fees.

I have about 50 pieces of clothing I would like to sell as one lot. There are dress pants/slacks, khakis, jeans, shorts, crew neck tees-long and short sleeve, 3 button polos, short and long sleeve button downs, dress shirts, suit/sport coat, casual jacket, sweaters, even a LNIB pair of New Balance sneakers (sz 12 I think) and GAP flipflop/sandals, etc. etc. Some new with tags, some new never worn, some worn once, etc. All in very good to like new/new condition.

Brands include Polo, Nautica, Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy, Haggar, Stafford, Jones New York, and others.

Sizes are in the XXL range, 44-waist mostly in pants (30 and 32 in lengths), XXL shirts and sweaters, 18-34/35 in dress shirts, sport coat is 50ish...you get the idea.

Everything is honestly in good shape and is enough for an entire wardrobe overhaul (or plenty of Christmas gifts). Only reason I'm getting rid of all of this is I dropped some lbs recently. Some of this stuff I wish I still fit into!

I've never really sold clothes before so I'm a bit unsure of price, but at $7 an item it would be $350, so let's start there with OBO emphasized. I'd also possibly be interested in guns/ammo/reloading/archery/hunting/fishing trades, etc. But would prefer cash. Don't hesitate to make an offer.

I can work on some pics for serious inquiries. PM me with any questions.

Very very much prefer FTF, but anything's possible. Willing to travel a reasonable distance from the Harrisburg area for sale.

Thanks for looking...that was a long one...

Default Re: Entire Men's Wardrobe (XXL)

$275? Offers?