Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dani Guest

Default Re: Hello from Eastern Berks

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
    Hello all, ChamberedRound here checking from Eastern Berks. Live a few miles from Pottstown. Recently moved into the area from NJ.

Berks isn't exactly a technological hotbed, so I agree that it's no surprise there's not many posters. Hopefully, we can work to change that.

Looking forward to all the posts and good information coming out of this board.
    Oh my grandfather started using the internet about 6 years ago...maybe the trend will continue.

dani Guest

Default Re: Hello Berks!! and Neighbors

Hey Im from Reading (Shillington) and now my mother has moved to Sinking Spring. (guess thats the new location since thats where my stuff is). Philadelphia is wayyyy different from Shillington and a lot of it sucks. I miss trees....nice people. Guns are a 'scary' item in Philadelphia as opposed to back home where its a good fun thing to do (okay, inner city of Reading excluded ha).

Where is there the Cacoosing Gun Club? I havent heard of it before?

(Berks County)

Default Re: Hello Berks!! and Neighbors

it sounds familial with me too....but i go to fleetwood now so i dont know......im actually gonna brave the cold and shoot the sks shotgun and pistol....that should warm me up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123