Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Smile So it came to this

I bought an ugly Glock. I was banging around my kimber to much to carry every day (http://forum.pafoa.org/gun-pictures-...ber-owner.html). I went and looked at subcompact 9mm for every day CC. The Glock 26 I liked the best. I'm still no Glock fanboy, but may give them a second look now

(Chester County)

Default Re: So it came to this

Nice Kimber indeed...I look at it like this, you're gonna have the gun forever, dings, dents and scratches are badges of honor...When you're lying on your death bed reminiscing with your pistol you should look at its weathered appearance and be proud...

Basically...USE THE KIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its beautiful man!!! What are you thinking!!!

(Monroe County)

I love my 26 it goes everywhere I go. It will not let you down, nor will it mind if you bang it around.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spishack357 View Post
    Nice Kimber indeed...I look at it like this, you're gonna have the gun forever, dings, dents and scratches are badges of honor...When you're lying on your death bed reminiscing with your pistol you should look at its weathered appearance and be proud...

Basically...USE THE KIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its beautiful man!!! What are you thinking!!!
    I love my kimber, but I feel like it's a Corvette and you don't like to ding a vet. On the other hand I feel like a glock is like your grand dads old pick up you don't mind a ding or a scratches.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    I bought an ugly Glock. I was banging around my kimber to much to carry every day (http://forum.pafoa.org/gun-pictures-...ber-owner.html). I went and looked at subcompact 9mm for every day CC. The Glock 26 I liked the best. I'm still no Glock fanboy, but may give them a second look now

UGH, well being in the "Glock recovery program (Kimber sponsored BTW) I have to say at this point there's no freaking way I am going back to a Glock ... ain't gonna happen.

I've actually been thinking (and don't tell Tootie) that I really need a nice Ultra Crimson Trace for those hard to conceal moments ... stay tuned.

BTW, if I never post again it's because Tootie took the Glock I gave her and stuck it in places I won't mention ...... sorry sweety, really I am!

(Northampton County)

I love my g27 and carry it everyday. It has never had eating issue's and is the most dependable firearm I own. I orignally bought it just for CC but soon realized just how much I like it.
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.JFK

(Allegheny County)

I have the same knife you are using for your photo prop. Personally, I liked it at the time and after carrying some better blades I am close to throwing it in the trash. Opens rough, liner lock is hard to work, and it doesn't keep an edge well. It's way too heavy. If yours is partially serrated they stick on everything, especially twine.

(yeah, I hate it that much)

Upgraded to a CRKT Ignitor T and never looked back. Get the Veff serrations, they are great.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
    I have the same knife you are using for your photo prop. Personally, I liked it at the time and after carrying some better blades I am close to throwing it in the trash. Opens rough, liner lock is hard to work, and it doesn't keep an edge well. It's way too heavy. If yours is partially serrated they stick on everything, especially twine.

(yeah, I hate it that much)

Upgraded to a CRKT Ignitor T and never looked back. Get the Veff serrations, they are great.

oh that knife was a gift. I keep it in my desk. Makes a great prybar lol. Not the best blade that's fore sure.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    UGH, well being in the "Glock recovery program (Kimber sponsored BTW) I have to say at this point there's no freaking way I am going back to a Glock ... ain't gonna happen.

I've actually been thinking (and don't tell Tootie) that I really need a nice Ultra Crimson Trace for those hard to conceal moments ... stay tuned.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, don't hold your breath there sweety, it's going to be a long time before something like this will happen

BTW, if I never post again it's because Tootie took the Glock I gave her and stuck it in places I won't mention ...... sorry sweety, really I am!
    Not going to stick it anywhere, don't have to. All I need to do is give you "that look" and it will suffice

for now.

No not THE LOOK. Those should be licensed and require a permit.
    IMHO the Glock was designed for just what you are doing, like the Stanley hammer of the gun world. Totally functional very durable and for me hard to get excited about.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast