Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Springfield XD-40 Service

For sale is my XD-40 I've had since new for about 6mos. It comes with 3 high-cap magazines + XD gear it came with.

Asking $400 FTF or $425 shipped to a FFL.
    email is bdaddy690@yahoo.com

Default Re: Springfield XD-40 Service

I already got one , back before they gave you the gear , but curious to why you're selling?

to buy a glock if he's smart

(Bucks County)

I'm selling it so I can buy a Sig P220st. Am I smart still, even though it won't be for a glock? I actually love the XD, it has never had a problem since I've owned it, fits in my hand perfectly and is accurate as heck. I won't be too disappointed if no one buys it, but my bank account will be if I go ahead and get the Sig as well.
    There will be no price reduction, as $400 is an awesome deal for the package.

Quote Originally Posted by QuakertownRich View Post
    I'm selling it so I can buy a Sig P220st. Am I smart still, even though it won't be for a glock? I actually love the XD, it has never had a problem since I've owned it, fits in my hand perfectly and is accurate as heck. I won't be too disappointed if no one buys it, but my bank account will be if I go ahead and get the Sig as well.
    There will be no price reduction, as $400 is an awesome deal for the package.
    I am kinda half owner of the 220st, my dads got one and took financial responsibility, and I usually steal it and keep it at my place. I love it, i'd take it over a glock anyday for a range gun or open carry...

I like my XD, but its no glock or sig no problems with it, i totally trust the gun though just doesnt fit my hand like a glock... but alot of people swear by them and cant stand the glock

(Bucks County)

Angry Re: Springfield XD-40 Service

I doubt I will buy a glock, ever. I know they are reliable, durable and hold their value..but I can't get over the fact they are so gawdawful ugly. I like my weapons to be functional AND beautiful. For example:

It's almost a work of art it is so darn attractive. I also believe the XD is a fine looking weapon, MUCH more then a glock..without a doubt.
    I may have a buyer for the XD at the moment, but nothing is definite. The guy I sold my Taurus PT111 to loves it and has told me he wants it, but does not have the cash at present time. He wants to make payments.
    So, unless someone else steps up in the next cpl weeks, I'll take his payment plan. Come on ppl! Buy this awesome gun!