Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Honey Brook range?

Anyone have information on Tri-Town Sportsman's Assoc located in Honey Brook? Listed in national registry of ranges but I have been unable to find a point of contact or if they are still in operation.

Thanks

(Chester County)

Default Re: Honey Brook range?

There is some info on Tri Town (& others) on Gordon's Sports Supply website...
    http://www.gordonssportssupply.com/g...b_site_018.htm

(Chester County)

Tri-Town on Beaver Dam Road is still operating. The grounds are quite nice and kept up regularly. A significant issue that I don't agree with is the prohibition against speed firing. The range rules state that firing more than one round every 5 seconds is prohibited. I was told the reason for this is that they have received complaints from people who live at the nearby assisted-living/retirement community. They do sponsor speed-shoots from time to time. For someone who wishes to practice self-defense shooting, this regulation is impractible. The clubhouse is small and without rest-room facilities. There is a "port-a-potty" on the grounds, however. Weekend shooting is prohibited before noon. It was certainly not crowded the few times I've been there. If anyone knows of another range in that area, please let me know. I'd like to be able to practice self-defense shooting. Are there any ranges that sponsor IDPA in Chester or Lancaster Counties?

(Chester County)

West Caln Sportsmen's Club on Telegraph Rd. its 5minutes from rt 10 & Hill rd. They have a web site with more info.