Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Any feedback on International Handgun Leather Co.?

I have been shopping for a holster for my XD 45 Compact and came across this company. There stuff seems nice but I haven't heard much of them or seen any reviews good or bad.

I specifically liked the N.A.M 3 model for the XD and considered the Comfort Carry Paddle for my SP-101.

Has anyone had any experience with them or their products? I read on a few forums of examples recently where Alessi's customer service and order accuracy is getting bad and had also looked at FIST holsters as another option. Any feedback there?

I am looking for something I can take on and off easily but holds tight. I am coming from a Fobus Paddle for my KelTec P-11 so I want something tight and more secure without getting into undoing my belt (Wilderness Tactical CSM version) all the time.

Thanks for the feedback.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Any feedback on International Handgun Leather Co.?

No experience with IHL but have owned a number of FIST holsters. They are decent holsters. Their leather models are good but the leather is a bit thick and a bit softer than some makers. Their stitched kydex versions are ugly but work very well. Good holsters though and their service has been great in my experiences with them. If you like the Alessi CQC/s, an alternative source is http://www.ritchieholsters.com/ . Skip Ritchie worked with Lou for years and his versions get great reviews. They can be had without wait for a premium from http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm if they have the model your looking for.