Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Thumbs down neautoliquidators

First, let me say that no deal was set up, nothing was backed out, I just feel the need to warn other people.

So I received a PM at 1:06 today asking if I would take XXX for an AR I have in the classifieds.
    I first called the number with no response, then sent a PM with a counter offer along with my phone number.

I check my phone around 6pm (five hours have gone by) and I have over 6 missed calls and 4 voicemails from neautoliquidators!!

The first three are asking if the deal is going to go through since he has to go to the bank and the last voicemail got very aggressive in tone, stating if I didn't want to sell it, I shouldn't have wasted his time...etc.

I replied via email and told him I'd rather not sell my rifle to him, as I've seen a side of his character that I'm not comfortable with for a FTF sale.

Mind you, there was NOTHING set up to a definite time, place etc.

After that email, I got a few text one saying "I hope you get robbed by (insert racial slur)" to which I replied "I'm not comfortable selling to some racist white trash"

I received another text saying " If you keep running your mouth, I'll come down there and shove that AR up your @ss"

Yea, basically I'm a good judge of character.
    Beware of FTF sales with this loose cannon.

Default Re: neautoliquidators

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Was it going to be a FTF, non-FFL sale? Because I sure as Hell wouldn't want to sell a "semi-auto assault rifle" to a prohibited person with anger management issues.

This might be a good place to remind people that prohibited persons will troll the places where they can obtain rifles and shotguns without a PICS check, like yard sales, flea markets, and private classified ads. Whatever the percentage of prohibited persons might be in the general population, it's a MULTIPLE of that in a market that caters to FTF paperless sales. So ask for an LTCF at a minimum, and use an FFL if you want to be sure that your gun won't end up at a crime scene.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

Thanks GL!
    It was going to be a FTF, non-FFL sale, but I would NOT do it without PA DL and valid LTCF. I've had too many people from NJ/NY trying to buy it.

If this guy didn't fly off of the handle, but I still got the creeps from him, I would have paid the $30 for a PICS/NICS check, or at least offered to.
    It may or may not weed out those of which you speak.

Since posting this a few minutes ago, I'm still getting bombarded by text from this guy.

$25 prepaid phone for internet security = priceless!

(Montgomery County)

user "neautoliquidators" has been banned for this activity...

not the kind of person we want around here... ever.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply