Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Its your freedom..Its your vote..VOTE freedom first on Tuesday , November 3rd.

My personal friend Sallie Mundy is running for Superior Court. She has great values, and also is NRA endorsed.
    PLEASE vote on tuesday!

It’s Your Freedom – It’s Your Vote!
    Vote Freedom First on
    Tuesday, November 3!

Tuesday, November 3 is Election Day. Your National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund (www.NRAPVF.org) has endorsed the following judicial candidates in Pennsylvania:

PENNSYLVANIA COMMONWEALTH COURT:

Kevin Brobson

NRA-PVF Endorsed

Patricia McCullough

NRA-PVF Endorsed

PENNSYLVANIA SUPERIOR COURT:

Sallie Mundy

NRA-PVF Endorsed

Judy Olson

NRA-PVF Endorsed

Temp Smith

NRA-PVF Endorsed

Now more that ever, its important that we elect judicial candidates who support our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. These candidates are strong supporters of our Second Amendment rights and they need your vote to win.

If you are a registered voter, you are eligible to participate in this election! Be sure to spread the word to your family, friends and fellow gun owners to vote Freedom First on Tuesday, November 3!

To view how candidates in your area measure up

on issues of importance to gun owners and sportsmen,

please visit www.NRAPVF.org
    Last edited by allglock; October 27th, 2009 at 02:49 PM.

(Mercer County)

Default Re: Its your freedom..Its your vote..VOTE freedom first on Tuesday , November 3rd.

I recommend doing your own homework. Remember, the NRA is a political organization and they don't always recommend the best candidate. Often they endorse the one who is likely to win (in hopes of gathering favor). Also, NRA has become notoriously "pro-hunter" and not as much "pro-gun."

Research, research, research...
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

Default Re: Its your freedom..Its your vote..VOTE freedom first on Tuesday , November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I recommend doing your own homework. Remember, the NRA is a political organization and they don't always recommend the best candidate. Often they endorse the one who is likely to win (in hopes of gathering favor). Also, NRA has become notoriously "pro-hunter" and not as much "pro-gun."

I... personally..... Will NEVER vote for a Democrat. PERIOD!
    I dont care if they are giving away free guns!
    P.S. I will take a Pro-hunting canidate over an Anti-gun canidate, any day of the week!
    Last edited by allglock; October 27th, 2009 at 01:01 PM.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by allglock View Post
    I... personally..... Will NEVER vote for a Democrat. PERIOD!
    I dont care if they are giving away free guns!
    P.S. I will take a Pro-hunting canidate over an Anti-gun canidate, any day of the week!
    Whatever floats your boat, dude. I'm just recommending that people research the candidates and find the one that fits their belief system.

Personally, I'd vote for a Democrat that matches my beliefs 80% of the time compared to a Republican that matches 50% of the time. I haven't found that yet, but that's how I roll. Ideology trumps labels in my book.

I'm a conservative. I just happen to be registered as a Republican because that's the closest party (on a local level) that matches my belief. On a national level, that's another story for another thread.

Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    Whatever floats your boat, dude. I'm just recommending that people research the candidates and find the one that fits their belief system.

Personally, I'd vote for a Democrat that matches my beliefs 80% of the time compared to a Republican that matches 50% of the time. I haven't found that yet, but that's how I roll. Ideology trumps labels in my book.

I'm a conservative. I just happen to be registered as a Republican because that's the closest party (on a local level) that matches my belief. On a national level, that's another story for another thread.

Well "dude" its people like you that are making us lose our gun rights. Good luck in your endeavors! Dont come crying to me when you lose your gun rights completely..... But then you probably have bigger and better things on your agenda......

(Susquehanna County)

But she's not endorsed by the FOAC on here and your first line scares me

My personal friend Sallie Mundy is running for Superior Court.
    So what has she done to help gun owners or to put BG in jail is their a web site ??? I agree NRA endorsements don't impress me

http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...rm-rights.html

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by allglock View Post
    Well "dude" its people like you that are making us lose our gun rights.
    That's not true simply because someone with a brain that wants to research the candidates doesn't blindly vote for the person you want. Your endorsement and request for support of a friend is appreciated, but most people around here want to make an informed decision when they vote, and that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    But she's not endorsed by the FOAC
    I was concerned about the same thing, and I've sent an email to Kim Stolfer in the hopes he'll reply with some clarification. I'll post any response I receive.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Quote Originally Posted by larrymeyer View Post
    But she's not endorsed by the FOAC on here and your first line scares me

So what has she done to help gun owners or to put BG in jail is their a web site ??? I agree NRA endorsements don't impress me

http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...rm-rights.html

Well... I guess I scare larry meyer? I just thought I would spread some wisdom, but I guess I came to the wrong place? Why are you so anti NRA?
    Go ahead and vote to the left, and see what you get.......

(Allegheny County)

seems most of the legislator here is NRA endorsed

wonder why we dont have a "stand your ground" provisions yet?????????

if shes your personal friend have her come on here and talk to us, and let us know why she didnt fill out a FOAC questioneer, or if she did why she isnt endorsed.

So what about Supreme Court.... Joan Orie Melvin or Jack Panella haven'nt heard form NRA or any other Pro 2a Group. Witch is the best candidate??????????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast