Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: How to be Manly

(Lehigh County)

Default How to be Manly

Disclaimer: If you get offended by silly, borderline tasteful humor, you should stop reading now.

I just found a copy of the Manly Manual and thought I would share:

Todays lesson #612. There you are sitting in your Manly first class window seat on a cross country flight. You are relaxed and enjoying your pre-flight cocktail as the other passengers board the plane. You see a most statueseque blond walk into the aircraft. You look at her longingly for she is quite a beauty. She glances at her ticket and then at the row numbers looking for her seat. You pray silently and you can not believe your luck when she sits down next to you. Shortly after take off you initiate a conversation with her. After a while you inquire as to her profession. You are taking a sip from you 4th cocktail when she informs you that she is an Astronomer. As you clean the back of the seat in front of you, where you spewed your drink, you laugh to yourself, "female astronomer, indeed", you say to yourself. You decide you want to let her know how you feel about a woman in such a Manly profession, but how can this be accomplished in a Manly manner? Follow along in your Manly manual page 952, and repeat after me:

1. Wait a minute, there is a second profession where women work at night?

2. Say cupcake, reach into my pocket and I bet you will find a pulsar.

3. SHOOO_WEEE, I'd sure like to take a look at your black hole with my telescope.

Use any of the above phrases in just such a situation, and as your fellow passengers continue to fly in pressurized comfort when your face makes an airtight seal in the window when it is slammed through it, you can rest assured that female astronomer will have no doubts as to the kind of man you really are. Until next time, this is Mr Manly saying be manly and good day.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: How to be Manly

man i use to love listening to Coffee and the Jammer in the mornings and hear Mr Manly lessons lol thanks for the flashback...
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: How to be Manly

Quote Originally Posted by 4XLT View Post
    man i use to love listening to Coffee and the Jammer in the mornings and hear Mr Manly lessons lol thanks for the flashback...
    In my end of the state it was Bearman and Keith on Z95. I used to love these. I have the book sitting on my desk at work. I will post more of these when time permits. I will look through the book and find the next installment.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.