I am nto sure if this is in the correct forum or not, so Moderators please move it if required.

I wanted to see if there was any persons interested in a new Hunting Club which is going to be established in North Western PA.

We are looking for a group of 10-15 partners which will pay approx. $500 per month to have exclusive access to a professionally managed tract of land ranging from 250-600 acres. This property will be managed for deer and upland game, as well as for quality land/timber management.

Each member will be permitted to bring one guest at any given time. Quality deer stands will be in place in various locations around the property, each with a professionally managed food plot.

That is just some of the minor details...Depending on the location, a lodge may also be available year round for private use on a reservation basis for our members. A rifle range will also be included for sighting in only during hunting season, and recreational shooting during non-hunting months.

Let me know what you guys and gals think. The number of members accepted will be based upon the size of the land tract purchased.