Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: KVAR sale on Arsenal / Russian AK's

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    are these 922r compliant with surplus mags?
    Yes. It is all US furniture which if memory serves me gives you 2 extra parts when added to the FCG and MB...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    No you can't! I really like the looks of the one you ordered. I called Synergy as soon as I go the email. It is a smoking good deal. Let me know if you get a co with that rail setup. It seems to sit up higher than the Ultimak setup...
    Yeah, it is a smokin deal. And yes it does really suck for the people that bought just a few days ago.

I'll let you know about co-witness. I'm either going to put on my burris fastfire or pony up and get an aimpoint H1 for it.

This will be my first "tacticool" AK. As you know, i'm kinda into the all wood look for AK's but i liked yours with the T1 on it - so i figured the price was right to give it a shot.

I was really thinking about another 6920 or 6940 but (god forbid) i think i have enough AR's for now and was lacking in the AK's. I plan to get a yugo wood stock AK yet before Christmas too.

Then my AK list will include

SAR-1
    Wasr-10
    Polish u/f
    MAK90
    Russian
    Yugo

(Allegheny County)

This stuff always happens (with prices) I bought an AMD 65 when things were still vapor ware. I paid $550 for it. (It was tagged at Dunhams for $700 at the time but I've bought so many guns there I get a frequent flier discount.)

I've seen them for $400 now. I'd get all tear in my beer about it... but... if I couldn't afford it, or didn't really want it, I wouldn't have bought it.

People just bought PSL's for $700, hell I've seen them for $800 all the time. So people jumped on the $700 deal AIM had. Well, guess what... they are now $579. That's a kick in the nuts!

But... in the long run... the fact that prices are falling and staying down across the board on all this commie stuff again is fuggin GREAT! It means if I manage to run my AK over with a small town or freight train and actually damage it. I can truly afford to go out and simply replace it. Without months of skrimping, saving, and arguing with my woman about how we now need yet *another* gun. (Don't get me wrong, she's a HUGE AK fan, but she's a no nonsense person when it comes to $500-800 gun splurges every time she turns around.) But saying, well babe, this sucks, but... I can replace it for $450, not $900 or w/e crazy shit they were going for 7 months ago. Is ALL GOOD STUFF.

IMO this is a killer deal on an AK.

I love my Romanian (with all Kvar poly) AK. But this sum-ma-ma bitch has me drooling. Too bad I just blew my wad on a PSL. Or I'd be all over that!

Guns you should post a "family" photo when you get it. I really need to get a Polish Tantal too... I got nada in 5.45...
    Last edited by Asmodeus6; October 26th, 2009 at 01:29 AM.

(Berks County)

i was looking to buy the SGL21-71 from k var but i never bought a rifle from a website and im a little overwhelmed by it......do you guys have a step by step how i buy a rifle from k var from payment to pickup....i really want that rifle....thanks for the info guys

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by billy870m9 View Post
    i was looking to buy the SGL21-71 from k var but i never bought a rifle from a website and im a little overwhelmed by it......do you guys have a step by step how i buy a rifle from k var from payment to pickup....i really want that rifle....thanks for the info guys
    Call them with a CC and a gunstore in mind for them to ship it to. They will walk you through it.

(York County)

Like I need another AK, lol, but those green stocked ones are growing on me. That's one flavor I don't have yet.

(Allegheny County)

for all those who took it in the ass, recently and not two months ago, ah, send it back and tell them your not satisfied and want a full refund, shipping you might eat. been there done that.

Talking Re: KVAR sale on Arsenal / Russian AK's

Quote Originally Posted by Guns4Fun View Post
    Hi guys.

Just thought i'd share the KVAR / Arsenal Russian AK stimulus sale. They are really coming down in price. Lowest is $499.

Here's the link http://www.k-var.com/shop/pages.php?pageid=25

I just ordered a sgl21-66 - this one.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.ph...cat=353&page=1
    Oh yeah! Those prices RAWK for Arsenals!!! Fellow member MEH sent me a PM on that. I've been looking for an Arsenal SLR-106 FR model for about 6 months now. Prices have skyrocketed over the past month to an average of 1K for the FR model (scope mount). And just this Sunday I saw that add while doing a Google search. No one else can touch those prices! Not even for a used Arsenal. I just placed my order with K-Var this morning. I can't wait!!! I will include a range report, pics and video. I just need for pumpkins to go on sale!!!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Strapped View Post
    I'm so fucking pissed off right now.... I wish you would have never posted this fucking thread..
    I just paid $850 3 days ago for basicly the same damn thing from Arsenal!
    Could have had one of these and an extra case of ammo.

Got the SGL20-41
    http://www.arsenalinc.com/sgl20.htm

/Rant
    I know, I had won a bid for one, and the very next morning I get the email from K-Var announcing the price drop. I paid $700, which was a good deal at the time lol.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by billy870m9 View Post
    It's really easy actually. Just go to their web site and put the AK you want in your shopping cart (you will need to sign up on their website first to become a member) then check out and pay for it via CC. Then you will get an email from kvar with your order # on it. Call your ffl holder and tell him to fax his ffl to kvar's fax number and have him reference your name and order number. Call kvar to confirm they received your ffl's info. After that’s all done, kvar will ship the rifle to your ffl holder and your ffl will call you to come and pick it up when he gets it. You will need to fill out some paperwork at your ffl and you will probably need to pay him $20 - $25 for handling the transfer.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast