Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Help Request From Firearms Owners Against Crime.

I received an email from the FOAC, a group that made very happy by endorsed my candidacy for my efforts in the past. They are trying to help another candidate get elected with direct grass roots activities.

Please help protect our constitutional rights, by supporting the efforts of this organization. http://www.foac-pac.org/ Get in contact with them.

Also, remember, I am running for Northampton County Council. I oppose expansionism in government powers, and highly oppose the proposed 9.3% tax increase. Much of which is being caused by politicians putting revenue on the side for special projects to grow government.

Get out the vote. Nov 3rd!!!!!

thank you,

Tom Dietrich
    Everyday, Love your Wife. She might love you back twice that day. :D

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Help Request From Firearms Owners Against Crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tom View Post
    I received an email from the FOAC, a group that made very happy by endorsed my candidacy for my efforts in the past. They are trying to help another candidate get elected with direct grass roots activities.

Please help protect our constitutional rights, by supporting the efforts of this organization. http://www.foac-pac.org/ Get in contact with them.

Also, remember, I am running for Northampton County Council. I oppose expansionism in government powers, and highly oppose the proposed 9.3% tax increase. Much of which is being caused by politicians putting revenue on the side for special projects to grow government.

Get out the vote. Nov 3rd!!!!!

thank you,

Tom Dietrich

Good luck, Tom!!
    I am a member in good standing!
    NRA Training Counselor, Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Benefactor Member

(Allegheny County)

If any of you are near Butler here is the request

We need your help with a very special project for FOAC endorsed Butler County Sheriff Candidate Mike Slupe. We are putting together a mailing to gun owners in the Butler County area this Sunday asking for their support for Mike Slupe. I apologize for the late notice of this mailing effort!

This mailing project will be held at the Scott Township Municipal Building (directions are below), this Sunday the 25th of October beginning at 10AM and concludes when completed.

This race for Sheriff is extremely important and should be a concern to all residents of Butler County!

Please try and help us with this project if at all possible. If you can bring a friend that would be great as well. We need help. Please let us know if you can make it or would like to help on a different day. If you have questions please call me or call Herb Ohliger at (412) 279-1222.

The directions to this facility are below.

From I-79 North or South:

Exit at Kirwin Heights. Use left lane of the ramp to traffic light. Make a left turn on to route 50 at the light. Get in the right lane and travel three traffic lights (you will pass Woltz and Wind Ford on the left before the second light). At the third light turn right on to Greentree road. You will cross over railroad tracks and then go thru a small tunnel. About 100yrds past the tunnel there will be a light make a left turn on to Lindsay. Once on Lindsay the municipal bldg will be directly on your right. Ask for the Scott Township Republican Party Meeting!

From the Parkway west:

Exit Greentree Road. Follow Greentree road towards Olive Garden and Einstein's Bagels. Continue to follow Greentree Road. When the road becomes four lanes move to the right lane. Greentree intersects with Cochran at the Giant Eagle. Stay in the right lane that yields to traffic. You will still be on Greentree road. Cochran road ends at the traffic light in front of Giant Eagle. Stay in the right lane. You will come to a light and Denny's will be on your right. Continue on Greentree road. At the next light make a right turn on to Lindsay road. The municipal Bldg will be on your right. Ask for the Scott Township Republican Party Meeting!

Thank you for your consideration of this most urgent request!!!!!!!!!!

Again I want to thank you for your patience, understanding and willingness to help us and also know that I fully understand if other commitments exist for this event.

Best Regards,

Kim Stolfer, Chairman

Even if you aren't near Butler, there might be other areas of Pa that can use your help. Plus it's a good organization, so we all should be familiar with their operation and goals. So contact them.

Tom Dietrich
    Everyday, Love your Wife. She might love you back twice that day. :D