Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Westboro Baptist up to their old tricks

Seriously what the hell is wrong with these idiots?

What I find amazing though is the counter protesters respecting the right for these asshats to say what they say .... but the VILE hatred these so-called "Christians" is just mind boggling!

If anyone is going to hell I can be damn sure it's this group

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-343325

Talk about freaking terrorists!

Default Re: Westboro Baptist up to their old tricks

Religion at its finest.

(Montgomery County)

"It's our duty. Because god told us to."

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, must be put to death." - Deuteronomy 13:1

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Seriously what the hell is wrong with these idiots?

What I find amazing though is the counter protesters respecting the right for these asshats to say what they say .... but the VILE hatred these so-called "Christians" is just mind boggling!

If anyone is going to hell I can be damn sure it's this group

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-343325

Talk about freaking terrorists!
    Yup. Those creatures (I refuse to call them people as I would seek to get them barred from claiming membership in the human race) are disgusting. Though only slightly more so than those who would use them as an example of all Christians or religious peoples. Before anyone gets confused I am not suggesting DCDalton is doing any such thing.

(Allegheny County)

These idiots are wait for someone to infringe on their right to protest so they can sick the lawyers on them for a big settlement.

That is how they finance their protests. They push people to the edge with the hope someone goes a little too far and they can sue them.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ••SpraynPray•• View Post
    Religion at its finest.
    this type of statement really annoys me. So just because these yahoos decide to spread all this hate I myself as a christian am just thrown in there. If you don't believe in God that fine, but I won't go getting in your face about it like you are here.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    These idiots are wait for someone to infringe on their right to protest so they can sick the lawyers on them for a big settlement.

That is how they finance their protests. They push people to the edge with the hope someone goes a little too far and they can sue them.
    Sic the lawyers???? Heck, most of them ARE lawyers. It is a small church mostly of the same family. This is not a Big maga church. Westboro Baptist don't have more that 30 or 40 members.

Freaks stand out. I know lots of Christians that do great deeds helping others. Some church members suffer much while giving their all for others and go un-noticed. But they will be painted with the same brush. But if they were the norm then the good Christians would stick out as different.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by autotech6506 View Post
    this type of statement really annoys me. So just because these yahoos decide to spread all this hate I myself as a christian am just thrown in there. If you don't believe in God that fine, but I won't go getting in your face about it like you are here.
    Agreed....
    III%

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by autotech6506 View Post
    absolutely.

think before you type people. I'm sure you wouldn't be very happy seeing an article about some lunatic going on a shooting spree and finding a comment like "gun ownership in america at it's finest" posted in reference to it.

I have a feeling it would be difficult to find an article where an atheist did [something bad] and find Christians leaving comments like "atheism at it's finest". So why the animosity towards Christians? If you're not a believer, then you're not a believer. Why the need to criticize those who are? I'd be willing to bet you're not going to find any anti-atheist/agnostic signatures among Christian members. IMO you're no different than the anti-gunners who base their opinions of guns and gun ownership on the actions of criminals.

There seem to be a few of you here that enjoy belittling those with religious beliefs. Members with anti-Christian sig lines and flying spaghetti monster avatars to name a few. What has Christianity done to you to make you feel the need to criticize, belittle and poke fun at another's beliefs?

Sorry for going off topic, but this is something that's been bothering me for a while now and this just happened to be the post that set me off.
    Let them take arms

(Monroe County)

I really kinda wish these fuckers would trip and fall into a warm bucket of AIDS.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast