Hi there,
I'm sorry to do it, but I think I have to let my two Boston's go. They are approx. 3 years old, a brother/sister combo, named Molly and Murphy. I have had them since pups. They are great dogs, totally house broken, neutered/fixed, up to date on all shots, etc. They are awesome with kids, active, but lazy enough to be great companion house dogs!! Murphy is as large a Boston as the vet has seen (approx 35lbs) and looks like a mini American Bulldog. Molly is more average (about 20lbs) and has a more terrier look. They are black and white. Even though they are small, they make great watch dogs and have actually alerted us to a serious problem in the past through barking!! They have had a fenced yard their whole lives, I'm not sure how they would react to a leash. They would come with everyhtingyou could need. I'm letting them go because I have 2 small kids (2.5 and 1) and a wife, all crammed into a small house and yard. I don't feel like they get the attention they deserve anymore. I can send pics or supply any info upon request. Thanks!

Little info:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/bostonterrier.htm