Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Robert Reich tells the truth on Obama Care

You have got to be thankful for YouTube and people who post this stuff.

Robert Reich, Clinton and Obama adviser at the University of California Berkley in 2007 talks about Government Health Care we need here in the U.S..

Take note of the total moron students and where they give applause during his speech.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Robert Reich tells the truth on Obama Care

I think They are applauding because he's telling the truth! They are happy he acknowledges how stupid UHC is!! They are against UHC as he is. Just because he's an adviser doesn't mean he's for UHC.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    You have got to be thankful for YouTube and people who post this stuff.

Robert Reich, Clinton and Obama adviser at the University of California Berkley in 2007 talks about Government Health Care we need here in the U.S..

Take note of the total moron students and where they give applause during his speech.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post

==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Monroe County)

that has to be edited... either we see the full video or I don't believe it... this "audio over random images" is way to easy to doctor.

who seriously claps over being told you are paying more? you are going to die if you are old and you aren't going to live to retirement?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Montgomery County)

I don't belive they are clapping about dying or paying more. They are clapping because he states that if politicians told the truth. This is what they would have to tell you. The students are clapping because he is saying it ain't all sunshine and sparkles. Here's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    that has to be edited... either we see the full video or I don't believe it... this "audio over random images" is way to easy to doctor.

who seriously claps over being told you are paying more? you are going to die if you are old and you aren't going to live to retirement?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by exceltoexcel View Post
    I don't belive they are clapping about dying or paying more. They are clapping because he states that if politicians told the truth. This is what they would have to tell you. The students are clapping because he is saying it ain't all sunshine and sparkles. Here's the truth.
    once again... i want to see the video of this occurring or a full tape of it

the age of the internet has made me way to skeptical about everything
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    once again... i want to see the video of this occurring or a full tape of it

the age of the internet has made me way to skeptical about everything
    cmon now, put the tin-foil down, youtube tells no lies

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmcallister View Post
    cmon now, put the tin-foil down, youtube tells no lies
    Good point...

(Beaver County)

Actually I believe this to be a true clip, even without hearing the full clip, and here's why...

First (and bear with me my liberal friends) I've heard this audio on the conservative radio talk shows...

This is potentially a nuclear weapon capable of destroying any hope of gov run health care not only now, but for years to come...it's everything talk radio has been saying gov care causes admitted an Obama adviser...

Thus if it was false, DNC lawyers would be busy doing their clown car act to line up to attack the talk radio hosts for repeatedly airing it

as for the applause with what he's saying? isn't he giving this speech in Commiefornia? is there anyone who doubts that the people out there would stand up and applaud this? If so please contact me about some bridges I have for sale in Pittsburgh...

Edit:
    google is your friend http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...538219178.html

Second Edit:
    or better yet, straight from the horses mouth....entry for Wed. Oct 14th http://robertreich.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by RJT; October 20th, 2009 at 05:05 PM.