Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Did anybody else?

Anybody else go to the Allentown gunshow today? I made my way up there about noon today. Wandered around and got to play with a 1903A4 sniper rifle, an MP44 and a few other neat toys.

Prices on some of the stuff surprised me. A lot of it was cheaper than I was expecting. Didn't check ammo prices though.

Default Re: Did anybody else?

I wont waste my time with that show any more. Been there WAY too many times only to pay entry and walk out with nothing (and not because I couldn't afford it), not worth the price of gas for the drive and admission if you ask me.

Sorry but that show sucks ass in my book. If I wanted to go to a museum I can do that any day. When I go to a gun show I expect more than museum pieces.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Did anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    I wont waste my time with that show any more. Been there WAY too many times only to pay entry and walk out with nothing (and not because I couldn't afford it), not worth the price of gas for the drive and admission if you ask me.

Sorry but that show sucks ass in my book. If I wanted to go to a museum I can do that any day. When I go to a gun show I expect more than museum pieces.
    There was some rather odd stuff there. I'd never seen a double barrel pinfire 10g shotgun til today. But if I had the money I woulda walked out with at least two guns.