Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default I FOUND THIS AMUSING

IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED, CLOSE THREAD.Well folks, here is your true blue"anti gunner"!

Guess what he used to protect himself when the chips
    were down?????

You got it----the flaming hypocrite used a "GUN"!!!!!
    Isn't it amazing that this did NOT appear in a paper near you?????
    No, that's right---it would show a gun in a positive light and we can't have that, Can we????

Looks like it took about three weeks to surface & start making the email rounds. another one we didn't see on the National News....Wonder Why ?
    Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder
    Elitism at its finest! It appears that once again, what's good for
    the goose is not necessarily good for the gander as far as liberals are concerned. In other words, they say one thing but mean two sets of rules: one for them, the intellectual elite and another for the unwashed masses.

See link to story below. This NC Democrat State Senator is a die hard anti gunner.
    He has voted for every anti gun bill that has crossed his desk, but when someone invaded his house, he picked up a gun for self defense. Hypocrites! See another news article below the link.
    http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/ne...me/287987/P10/
    Aug 24, 2009
    Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74,
    shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor
    City, N.C.. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the
    politician's home county said.
    The victim, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus, Bladen and Brunswick counties.

The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff's Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested, declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.
    "I am not in a position to talk to you," Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation."
    Soles, a top-ranking Democrat and the longest-serving member of the legislature, already was the subject of an SBI investigation over sexual misconduct allegations with former male clients.

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim..

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do As I Say And Not As I Do"
    Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action
    in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legistlative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety are far more valuable than yours or mine..
    But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, manage our money, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.

FJB

(Bucks County)

Default Re: I FOUND THIS AMUSING

One thing for the royalty...one for the subjects...Wow good find

(Lebanon County)

Unbelievable, I can't stand people like this. Well guns are bad...for you guys, but not for me. I'm special, I'm a democrat and a senator...bull, absolute bull.

(Lycoming County)

I believe it was discussed here http://forum.pafoa.org/national-11/7...-intruder.html

It looks as if he was not so anti. He apparently supports the castle doctrine and has an A rating from the NRA. I did not verify the info, it was posted in the other thread,

Be safe (and don't be anti, it ain't cool).

Scott

(Lancaster County)

That's hilarious. Wonder if Hilary Clinton owns a gun?

(Chester County)

hiliray doesnt have a gun, other wise billy would have been dead a long time ago