Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Lindsey Graham: I Won't Let Ron Paul Hijack the GOP

I hope the people in SC get this man out...

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=26403
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Lindsey Graham: I Won't Let Ron Paul Hijack the GOP

Hijack as in return the GOP to the party that respects the words of the Founders when in and out of office? The party that has honor and intellect and backbone? The party that lets you live your own life and raise your children the way you best see fit instead of ramming the government in every crevice? The party that actually believes in the free market?

Of course Ron Paul whose been married for fifty+ years, delivered thousands of babies, served in the military, stands up for what he believes in no matter the odds, and whose self-admitted vice is snacking on too many of his wife's cookies is not suited to lead the return. (At least not in a party filled to the brim with people who can't keep their oath to their wife - as it currently stands).
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom ... go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels nor arms. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    I hope the people in SC get this man out...

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=26403
    As having spent decades in SC, i can assure you that they are among the dumbest voters on the plant.

Electing Strom "mulatto-maker" Thurman 2 terms after he officially lost his mind?

Mark "awol with my mistress" Sanford?

And Winsey wet-blanket" Gwam?

Sorry to say, but in SC the GOP is doing well in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGuy View Post
    As having spent decades in SC, i can assure you that they are among the dumbest voters on the plant.
    ten characters

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGuy View Post

Electing Strom "mulatto-maker" Thurman 2 terms after he officially lost his mind?

Mark "awol with my mistress" Sanford?

And Winsey wet-blanket" Gwam?

Sorry to say, but in SC the GOP is doing well in their eyes.
    I don't know , Arlin Specter and John Murtha have been getting re elected for years with no South Carolina votes .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Elmar View Post
    Hijack as in return the GOP to the party that respects the words of the Founders when in and out of office? The party that has honor and intellect and backbone? The party that lets you live your own life and raise your children the way you best see fit instead of ramming the government in every crevice? The party that actually believes in the free market?

Of course Ron Paul whose been married for fifty+ years, delivered thousands of babies, served in the military, stands up for what he believes in no matter the odds, and whose self-admitted vice is snacking on too many of his wife's cookies is not suited to lead the return. (At least not in a party filled to the brim with people who can't keep their oath to their wife - as it currently stands).
    Well said. Rep inbound.
    It's also much better to be an evicted survivor than an obedient corpse. -GunLawyer001

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    I don't know , Arlin Specter and John Murtha have been getting re elected for years with no South Carolina votes .
    its hard to lose when your district is hand drawn to ensure a victory... what "natural border or county line" does this district follow?

and for Spectre... when you let the transplants vote after moving across the Delaware what do you expect?

There should be a 6 year residency clause for any transplant that moves across the Delaware and wants things to be "just like home but with more trees"
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post
    ten characters
    I love those, lol.

Oh, the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    Well...as far as the Murtha case goes, at least no one in SC called us racist rednecks and we still voted them in. Ouch.

(Berks County)

The base of the GOP hates Lindsay Grahamnesty, same as they hate the YaYa sisters from Maine and Sid McShithead. Too many compromises, too much "Democrat Lite", too much sucking up to MSNBC, too little warfare against government growth and roll-backs of the US Constitution.

If the last election cycle showed us anything it was that Democrat Lite loses elections. The base is tired of that shit.

At least the good Congressman from Tejas stands for something other than compromise. IMO Grahamnesty should STFU.
    These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. LMAO

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by kunsunoke View Post
    The base of the GOP hates Lindsay Grahamnesty, same as they hate the YaYa sisters from Maine and Sid McShithead. Too many compromises, too much "Democrat Lite", too much sucking up to MSNBC, too little warfare against government growth and roll-backs of the US Constitution.

If the last election cycle showed us anything it was that Democrat Lite loses elections. The base is tired of that shit.

At least the good Congressman from Tejas stands for something other than compromise. IMO Grahamnesty should STFU.
    I don't think it was Democrat lite that killed the GOP last election.. Scandal after scandal, and well that little snag with having Bush and Cheney being you know... Being really really bad.. lol
    Last edited by Morel42; October 15th, 2009 at 10:35 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast