I have been looking a this forum for a few weeks. Some good information on here about firearms and Pa in general.

My wife and I relocated to lovely Perry County a few months ago. Now things are starting to set down and I am getting a little free time. I wanted some advice about gun shows/shops/clubs. It seems like there were more gun shops in VA than around here.

1.) Are there any good local gun shops (besides the big guys Bass Pro/Gander) around Perry/Juniata counties?
2.) Where are good places to get transfers done should I buy something off an auction site?
3.) I see there is a gun show in Harrisburg the middle of December and one the week after in King of Prussia. Are either of these good gun shows for modern firearms? Are these pretty large shows and how are the prices? Are there other gun shows I should consider?
4.) Can you recommend any local clubs. I belong to a very nice club with some great folks in VA and wonder which are recommended up here. I like to shoot pistol & skeet (not to well at this point) for fun.

Thanks for the information. Have a great day.