Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Letter to Gov. Ed Rendell

Honorable Governor Rendell,

As a resident and registered voter in the Commonwealth I have always kept a close eye on the attacks on the Constitution and the Second Amendment by elected officials sworn to uphold and defend them.

In past interviews with the liberal media I have remembered specific comments by Governor Ed Rendell saying there has never been an instance where a firearm was used in the defense by a citizen and it was successful. This has never been farther from the truth.

The NRA has published for decades a column call "The Armed Citizen" and numerous times there has been an incident in Pennsylvania.

Last night on WPVI Channel 6 in Philadelphia a person saved their life while being attacked by a criminal on a spree. He had robbed two other persons that same night and his luck ran out when confronting a person capable of defending themself.

This is a clear indication of what happens when law abiding citizens exercise their rights as set forth in our Constitution. This is a clear indication that lawful gun ownership works. This is a clear indication that criminals who will never be reformed or rehabilitated are not the ones our goverment should protect by attacking the Second Amendment.

I would hope our elected officials would finally see that citizens who follow the law are not the ones who should be under attack by those put in office. Lets make sure the criminal justice system goes back to that, and not stay the course of a Justice For Criminal Syatem.

Thank You For Your Time,

XXXXXXXXXXX
    NRA Lifetime Member
    www.PAFOA.org

Name removed by me.

Now lets see if I even get a response.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Letter to Gov. Ed Rendell

great letter. If only you were sending it to someone who actually cared about Pennsylvanians.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Lackawanna County)

Gov. Rendell has made it clear that he doesn't like guns or law abiding citizens being armed and carrying. Can't wait for Tom Corbett to be our next governor.

Quote Originally Posted by RNMCB21 View Post
    Honorable Governor Rendell,
    As a resident and registered voter in the Commonwealth
    Name removed by me.
    If your name and address was on this letter, nice knowing you! When the black SUVS arrive just comply they are there to help you, they're with the gov. Take care my friend!!!!! lol
    -Remember the Constitution-

(Montgomery County)

If you receive a letter explaining the Governors environmental policy, the fate of the albino skunk, implementation of a statewide "311" system (look that up if you do not know what it is) or the impact of privatizing the Pennsylvania Turnpike do not be surprised.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    If you receive a letter explaining the Governors environmental policy, the fate of the albino skunk, implementation of a statewide "311" system (look that up if you do not know what it is) or the impact of privatizing the Pennsylvania Turnpike do not be surprised.
    Or an analysis of Donovan McNabb or Andy Reid.

(Chester County)

rendell does care about pennsylvanians, the CFOPA (convicted felons of pennsylvania) rate him A+