Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Group counseling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday {Meleanie Hain}

Jason Schafer has secured the meeting hall at Hellertown Sportsmen for Sunday, October 11 at 3PM, To hold a grief counseling session for anyone interested.

The Counselor is Ed Bloss. Ed is one of us, he has spoken at Jason's
    PPOTH courses and had the opportunity to meet Meleanie himself.

Everyone is invited to attend, there is no charge. The hall can hold upwards of 100+ people. Ed Bloss has volunteered to meet with us as a group. Session will run approx 3PM - 6PM
    Feel free to come early and socialize and we do plan on getting chow afterward.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you, Jason, for setting this up.

Directions:
    http://www.hellertownsportsmen.com/directions.htm

If you need info and do not want to post in thread please contact Jason at 484 544 0079

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Group counseling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday: October 11th, 20

Bumping for visibility.
    Getting together to talk is a great way to heal.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Group couneling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday {Meleanie Hain}: O

I've had the opportunity to speak with a number of people broken up over this. It's tragic and hard to accept what happened to our friend.

This group session is an opportunity to come together and continue the healing process. Many of us over the upcoming days and weeks will have conversations with others about Meleanie and her untimely end. We all owe it to ourselves to stay as upbeat as possible and provide a level of support for one another that will make us whole again.

We will never forget Meleanie. It is our mandate to ensure that her memory is kept alive and her personal sacrifices championed. Meleanie awakened in many of us the realization that no one can deprive us of our liberty. We only lose our rights by giving them away one at a time.

I look forward to seeing known friends tomorrow and meeting new friends. Meleanie was a common thread in the lives of many good people. You need not have met Meleanie in person to grieve with us. You need only to have been touched by her or her actions in some way.

Jason
    Last edited by js1050; October 10th, 2009 at 06:13 PM.
    I may be out of the Marine Corps but the Marine Corps is in me for life.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Group counseling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday {Meleanie Hain}: O

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.... Thanks for making this happen guys..
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

Default Re: Group counseling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday {Meleanie Hain}: O

While we would like to come down and help out this weekend is a mad dash to get things done around the house that MUST be done before it gets to cold.

Wish we could be there to help.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Group counceling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday {Meleanie Hain}

I will try to make this tomorrow since I will not be able to make the funeral. I'll be sure to post in the AM if I will or not.

(Franklin County)

Default Re: Group counceling session at Hellertown Sportsmans Assc. Sunday {Meleanie Hain}

Looks like I'm going to have to make the group shoot on the 1st. I won't be able to make it today or on Tuesday as much as I'd like to.