Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Tioga County)

Default Got It Bad.....!

I went on vacation this past week and was unable to take any firearms with me. I got the joneses pretty bad as the last couple pf days I was going through withdrawls. The first thing I did,after I got the luggage into the house, was to open my safe and handle a few of my firearms. It sure was nice to be back home amongst friends.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Got It Bad.....!

Add ... "And they all lived happily ever after." and we have the makings of a wonderful story.

Did ya have to travel to an area that's against guns such as NY or NJ?

I always get a bit anxious when I have to go to NJ.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. -Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

“One man with a gun can control 100 without one. ” -Vladamir Lenin, Founder Communist Party USSR ... I hate to quote a commie, but when they ban your gun, you'll know who gave them the idea.

(Berks County)

Hey dodge,

I know the feeling when I went to (anti-gun) Hawaii, I constantly felt like something was missing from my body.

rand

(Tioga County)

We went to Shelbyville,TN to visit our daughter but we went through Ohio which doesn't recognize my carry permit. We was there only for four days , 6 counting travel time.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    We went to Shelbyville,TN to visit our daughter but we went through Ohio which doesn't recognize my carry permit. We was there only for four days , 6 counting travel time.
    You could have stored your gun and legally traveled under peaceable journey.
    And packed when you got to TN. That's what I would have done.

On a side note since your "localish."
    Are you going to the Galeton fireworks this afternoon?
    I'll be there. It's a good time.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Tioga County)

No, I won't be going to the fireworks but I have been to them in the past and yes there is fun for all. I'm not real big on the crowds that go to this with some of the people acting like complete idots when it comes time to leave.

I'm pretty bad too. I need to play with at least one of my guns for a little bit each day. I've pulled bullets and fired just the primer to get the scent of gunpowder. I'm sure theres a few people that got the bug worse though. I'm hoping when I can get to the range whenever I feel like it, I won't be so bad!