Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Thank you for this evening

I just got home from the meet-n-greet at the Super Panda and it was very nice meeting everyone and I enjoyed the opportunity to talk with you. I am looking forward to the next meet-n-greet. Please keep me informed as to date and location and I will try my best to attend.

Rich Gordon
    Independent Candidate for PA Governor
    www.gordonforpagovernor.com

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Thank you for this evening

I went to High School in Bethel Park, but I live on the other side of the state now. Poor me!! . Great to see another member form the area. I graduated in 78. Would you have been there at that time? I suppose it is entirely possible that you aren't even native to the region, much less BPHS.
    I noticed you are running for Governor. Is that correct? Do you have a web-site? I'd like to see your views on the issues. I am desperately searching for candidates that meet my views. No more straight party voting for me!
    I suppose by seeing the crowd you hang out with (tonight's dinner) and the way you thanked them so quickly, you probably aren't far off from my values. Good luck in you race.

(Allegheny County)

Rich, it was great having you at the Meet-n-Greet. it's nice to see an average everyday person stepping up to these career politicians. we will be keeping you posted on the next Meet-n-Greet.

thank you and your family for attending.

Chris
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Allegheny County)

Hey Rich,
    Since you are in the Pittsburgh area, maybe we could organize a fund raising even during a "Poofa" shoot at the Pitcairn range. I have not been able to attend the past few months as I have had other committments with my daughter, but the group shoot is really great. It would be a great opportunity to speak to a wide variety of people of all ages as well.

(Allegheny County)

AxiTech,

I did not grow up in Bethel Park, I moved there in 1986, it is a nice area and both of my daughters graduated from BPHS. You can visit my webite at www.gordonforpagovernor.com and thank you for well wishes.

St. Marys,

I would be glad to do a fundraising event with your organization, please email Lesli Buttermore who is on my committee for my campaign at LJButtermore@gordonforpagovernor.com and she will be glad to work with you. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadephoenix View Post
    Rich, it was great having you at the Meet-n-Greet. it's nice to see an average everyday person stepping up to these career politicians. we will be keeping you posted on the next Meet-n-Greet.

thank you and your family for attending.

Chris
    Chris,

Thanks again for the invitation and I am looking forward to the next one.

Rich

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by st.marys View Post
    Hey Rich,
    Since you are in the Pittsburgh area, maybe we could organize a fund raising even during a "Poofa" shoot at the Pitcairn range. I have not been able to attend the past few months as I have had other committments with my daughter, but the group shoot is really great. It would be a great opportunity to speak to a wide variety of people of all ages as well.
    generally speaking the "poofa" shoots at PMSC are club shooting events, not the proper place to hold a fundraiser anymore than you would want to hold one at a USPSA or CMP shoot. These are not political events, and I do not think the mebership would want them to become so.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by st.marys View Post
    Hey Rich,
    Shawn beat me to it. yes the Poofa Group Shoots are a Club event and not a PAFOA event. that being said. if the club decideds during a board meeting to support certian candidates then a fundraising shoot would come into play. but until that happens the group shoots are just that, a group of shooters getting together to have a safe and enjoyable time at the range.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

(Allegheny County)

crap ... I forgot about the meet and greet. Sorry I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If the police could confiscate all of your guns and ammo using just one van, then you didn't own enough guns or ammo.
    WTB - NDS3 or NDS1 receiver FTF