Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Pike County)

Default How important is a MINDSET?

You have to know what you believe in and then be willing to take action. I hope the American people don't believe they can't do something because the government tells them that they can't do it. Sometimes we need to do something in order to keep this country great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Washington County)

Default Re: How important is a MINDSET?

Good points. But this nation is so full of pussies. The worst kind too. They're so pussy, they' don't even realize they're pussies. They think that's just how people are. It's fuckin' stupid.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller View Post
    Good points. But this nation is so full of pussies. The worst kind too. They're so pussy, they' don't even realize they're pussies. They think that's just how people are. It's fuckin' stupid.

That picture / writing is a very true statement. People should always question.

However, your point about this nation being so full of pussies - is a rather broad statement. I'll agree that this nation is a long way from our founding fathers ideas - but what is a pussy?

To some, going to tea parties, writing their elected officials, etc, is being bold. To others, tea party goers are pussies.

There are some people that feel that instead of marching / protesting peaceably that we / they should be kicking in the doors and tar and feathering the politicians for their blatant over extension of power.

In every walk of life, there will be people that think others are pussies when their ideals are not the same.

Everyone has their own personal feelings on just how far they will be allowed to be pushed around and what they will do about it. Some are more tolerant than others.

Overall, I would say that we have a lot of brave people that do in fact stand up and question "the man". And just the simple fact that we can still gather and say whatever we want tends to tell me that things are still on track. Not everything is perfect but I sure don't see the doom and gloom about the people (pussies) living in this great country. It's bound to happen that every once in a while we need to hit the reset button and for the most part that should be done at the ballot box. Look at 1994 and look at what is sure to happen in 10. It's all going to kinda even out.
    Last edited by Guns4Fun; October 4th, 2009 at 09:04 AM.

I hope you're right about 2010. Our Nation's House and Senate need a total douching. One thing of late that really, really, revulses me, is the overwhelming support by the entertainment community for recently captured, and alleged child rapist, Roman Polanski. I DON'T CARE if it was 30 sum odd years ago. You did the crime, now do the time. You don't get to tailor it the way that suits you best. He plied a 13 yr old girl with quaaludes and booze, and then sodomized her. Now you have people saying that: "It wasn't really rape, she consented, etc.....FUCK THEM." Boycott the movies that these Hollywood assholes act in, and produce. They need to know that our society will not condone such behavior, nor will we support those who do.
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor-2009,classes available.

Quote Originally Posted by DiveGerry View Post
    You have to know what you believe in and then be willing to take action. I hope the American people don't believe they can't do something because the government tells them that they can't do it. Sometimes we need to do something in order to keep this country great.
    I believe that yes, we as a people have succumed to an ill mindset, if only by virtue of a majority, not as a whole. Fortunately there are enough among us to fight against a complete capitulation to the false and malevolent god of The Government to keep it at bay till the others wake up and join the fray. Will they is the question I fear to have answered. Because if they refuse to wake up those willing to fight will lose. And then we are all lost. Then one day the many will look around and wonder....why is it like this, why didn't someone do something? And then return to their pens and accept what their given without questioning why some were led away and never returned.

We have been seeing an increase in resistance of late. Finally some are beginning to see the slope and are refusing to quietly go over the edge. If that momentum can be sustained we can hold back the decline till those more able can bring sense back into government and reaffirm Of, By and For.