Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Milt Sparks VMII holster

I know we live in a 'gotta have it now' kinda world and everything is at our fingertips at a moments notice....however....I have decided that I am ordering a custom holster from Milt Sparks. The wait time is approx 4-6months!
    I already own 1 VersaMax2 IWB holster for my Beretta PX4 and I find it to be one of the best made, comfortable, gorgeous holsters I have ever seen or owned. I bought it second hand from a member over at Berettaforum and I am just very impressed with every aspect of it.
    Sooooo...today I decided since my Sig P239 SAS 2 tone is such a good looking gun....that I needed some good looking (and SUPER functional) leather to go with it. Milt Sparks only takes so many orders per month so you have to call (or fax) on the first of the month and once their quota is filled, they take no more orders until next month. Ordering was simple and it is a funny feeling to be so happy with a holster that I have to wait up to 6 months for.
    Anyone wishing to go that extra mile and make an investment in their carry weapon should definitly look into Milt Sparks. They seem to be a company that cares very much about it's products and customers.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Milt Sparks VMII holster

I concur. I also have a 5" Government size. Tucker also makes great holsters...
    Last edited by d90king; October 1st, 2009 at 02:37 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Me three

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

I looked at those. Really nice holster & IMO the price is reasonable for a custom. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with it.
    I didn't have the patience to wait, so I got a Mitch Rosen holster. I like it so much that I ordered another for my other Glock.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

(York County)

I am very surprised that I made the decision to have the patience and wait it out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnUSCG View Post
    I am very surprised that I made the decision to have the patience and wait it out as well.
    Brownells is a distributor for Milton Sparks holsters. Posted this numerous times...might want to check out Brownells website and have said holster in two days...just a thought...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    Brownells is a distributor for Milton Sparks holsters. Posted this numerous times...might want to check out Brownells website and have said holster in two days...just a thought...
    They usually only have Summer Specials (another great holster) in stock but you could get lucky....

My hubsband has a Milt Sparks holster for his Colt 45ACP..he bought it barely used from God only knows where. I have tried it out and it is a great holster. I would love to find one for myself at some point.

So to the OP...good luck and may your wait be short. You will be pleased.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post

Brownells carries only the 'Summer Special' model. The only other authorized dealer of Milt Sparks is Top Gun Supply and they are out of stock and have an EVEN LONGER wait. (hard to believe)

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnUSCG View Post
    Brownells carries only the 'Summer Special' model. The only other authorized dealer of Milt Sparks is Top Gun Supply and they are out of stock and have an EVEN LONGER wait. (hard to believe)
    Lightning Arms carries Milt Sparks leather as well. They are great to deal with.

http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast