Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default links to surveys help or hurt

In everyones opinion do you think that linking to online surveys helps or hurts our cause. i've notices when some threads post a link and i click on it its been blocked when linked through this site but if i copy the link and open a new window it works. The 2 sides i see are that the bad would be news agencies block links from sites like this or discredit the survey saying it was exploited by groups of users, however as i would perceive this from the news sites perspective is that there is a large community of potential viewers that they could capitalize on to increase viewership (step 1) and profit (step 3).

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: links to surveys help or hurt

it is always better to copy-and-paste the link so they don't know you are coming from a gun board referral.

however, if the anti-gunners want to complain about us passing links to surveys around on forums, they should just do the same thing on anti-gun forums.

of course, the truth is that there aren't really all that many real anti-gunners out there (most people just don't think about the issue), so they can't really do that.

they like to say that the population actually supports gun control, and it is just the NRA representing gun manufacturers that gets in the way of gun control. but the fact that we can swamp all of the gun control surveys in a matter of hours while they can never drum up very many anti votes at all kinda proves that assertion is a bunch of BS.
    F*S=k

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: links to surveys help or hurt

I don't think it does either, help or hurt, since online surveys are pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie