Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default How bout dem Fight'n Phils

Pedro is on the mound tonight and the Phills have their bats working right now. If only we could find a closer... Let's just pray that Charlie keeps Lidge far far away...
    Look to the One Who is wearing what should have been your scars...

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: How bout dem Fight'n Phils

Quote Originally Posted by ddefazio View Post
    Pedro is on the mound tonight and the Phills have their bats working right now. If only we could find a closer... Let's just pray that Charlie keeps Lidge far far away...
    Word on that dude!

They need to stop stranding runners on base too. They have been a little better as of late, but throughout the season, it's the same old story. RISP, 1 out... no runs. They need to take advantage of situations. Like I said, they have been doing a little better as of late, only thier bullpen is suffering now.

Hopefully they can just keep rolling!
    III%

(Philadelphia County)

I work with alot of yankee fans. hope they go out in the first round Go Phillies!!
    Your Kung Fu...not very good

(Bucks County)

One of my good friends is a yankees fan and the other is a braves fan and I would love to see the Phils repeat and become that dynasty that we all know they are capable of being. I know Carlos Ruiz was taking batting practice yesterday and with JC Ramero Coming back I am hoping that things are going to be looking up. I would love to see them try Chan Ho Park at closing a couple of games.

(Schuylkill County)

One of my good friends is a yankees fan and the other is a braves fan and I would love to see the Phils repeat and become that dynasty that we all know they are capable of being. I know Carlos Ruiz was taking batting practice yesterday and with JC Ramero Coming back I am hoping that things are going to be looking up. I would love to see them try Chan Ho Park at closing a couple of games.
    I think a big issue lately has been with Chooch not being in there.. The pitchers seem much more comfortable wih him behind the plate because of their relationship... Throwing in Bako seems to mess up chemistry (no offense Bak)... Look at Lee when Ruiz isn't in... He seems to get a little off his game, and he stated it before that he get's caught up and realized that Bako was calling for alot of fastballs, and he was getting nailed.

But I hope Ruiz can stay healthy.
    III%

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    I think a big issue lately has been with Chooch not being in there.. The pitchers seem much more comfortable wih him behind the plate because of their relationship... Throwing in Bako seems to mess up chemistry (no offense Bak)... Look at Lee when Ruiz isn't in... He seems to get a little off his game, and he stated it before that he get's caught up and realized that Bako was calling for alot of fastballs, and he was getting nailed.

But I hope Ruiz can stay healthy.

With Ruiz it is just his wrist. Something that not alot of people were talking about either is that through the month of september there was a nice stomach bug that went through the Club house that affected a bunch of the players. I think that we need to get Chase some rest too. He is in a slump right now and I think it is just because he is burnt out.

(Schuylkill County)

With Ruiz it is just his wrist. Something that not alot of people were talking about either is that through the month of september there was a nice stomach bug that went through the Club house that affected a bunch of the players. I think that we need to get Chase some rest too. He is in a slump right now and I think it is just because he is burnt out.
    True.. definately took it's tole throughout the month.

Chase does seem to be in a slump right now... I don't know if it's the fact that he's burnt out, or what. But you can tell just by looking at him, it looks like he isn't with it. I hope it's just that he's tired, and can get some rest, and it isn't something deeply psychological or anything... Without him, they don't go very far..
    III%

(Bucks County)

Thank you Phillies for the awesome season that we got to experience. Another year in the playoffs and just a few games away from getting to the World Series. Phillies are a real class act...

(Berks County)

Go Phillies!!!!!!!

I'm pumped for the playoffs! That and the Flyers are going to be back at it soon...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast