Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Moron Criminals : Statesville(NC) Pizza Hut Worker Wrestles Gun Away From Robber

STATESVILLE, N.C. -- A local man said he knew a masked robber would kill him when he couldn't open a Statesville restaurant's safe. And because he has a family to take care of, he said he knew he had to fight back.

“He kept demanding I open the safe, and I can't open the safe. I'm just the oven man,” he said. Martin said the robber forced him into the bathroom and he knew his life was in danger. (An indicator that the scumbag plans to kill the victim)

“He took the gun and held it to my leg and squeezed the trigger -- and it didn't go off,” he said.

That's when Martin leapt into action and started fighting back. “I kept bending his arm and he wouldn't let the gun go, so I started biting him. And I bit his finger until he let the gun go, and when I got that gun -- that's when he was scared,” Martin said.

The gun went off in the scuffle. Three shots were fired, but nobody was hit.

The robber took off running for the door but not before making a bold request. “He said, ‘Please give me the gun back. It's not my gun and I'll leave.’

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/21106408/detail.html

Default Re: Moron Criminals : Statesville(NC) Pizza Hut Worker Wrestles Gun Away From Robber

And why not even another request while he was at it: "And give me a couple free pizzas too for me and the gun owner"

Geeeeeze.

Congrats to the "oven man" for fighting back and not getting hurt. Too bad he wasn't carrying a firearm of his own he could have used when he felt his life was in imminent danger
    Last edited by HiredGoon; September 26th, 2009 at 08:49 AM.

Default Re: Moron Criminals : Statesville(NC) Pizza Hut Worker Wrestles Gun Away From Robber

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    The robber took off running for the door but not before making a bold request. “He said, ‘Please give me the gun back. It's not my gun and I'll leave.’
    Oh that's just classic!

Good for him for not allowing himself to be a victim

The 'Burg-Northern Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Let's hope he's not fired for failing to follow PizzaHut's "comply and whimper" policy!

(Lackawanna County)

Oh, I am sorry. Where are my manners? Heres the gun. Oh wait, take the ammo first. Fuctard!!

Quote Originally Posted by sjohn26 View Post
    Let's hope he's not fired for failing to follow PizzaHut's "comply and whimper" policy!
    Thats Pizza Huts policy, they fired their last employee for defending his life. I havent been to pizza hut in , well over a year. Which reminds me I bought pizza twice this week and I got some receipts to send to pizza hut with an explanation as to why I did NOT order from them!
    -Remember the Constitution-

Wow very interesting. That guy was very lucky, REP to him.

Nice to see the guy didn't get shot on the first attempt. I used to live in Statesville years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by nlcrsn View Post
    Thats Pizza Huts policy, they fired their last employee for defending his life. I havent been to pizza hut in , well over a year. Which reminds me I bought pizza twice this week and I got some receipts to send to pizza hut with an explanation as to why I did NOT order from them!
    That is a great idea! I never did like pizza hut much but after the delivery driver being fired I knew I'd never go to one ever again, unless of course they change the policy. This is a great way to express our thoughts on the matter......and show the profits lost because of very ill concieved company policies.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by nlcrsn View Post
    are you sure it's not just because pizza hut sucks?