My sister calls and asks me to give her a hand at some rental property cleanup, will do I reply. Soo were cleaning away, when the nurse attendant comes out of one of the apartments says hello, small talk and then she asks.
Are you someone important? I reply I like to think so, why do you ask? She asks whats the gun for? I reply to protect myself and my my family. She then asks do you know where you are?????????????? I said yes thats why I'm carrying. She said you should hide it, especially around here. Then a gentleman I know stops in to see me and my sis', and she asks him , you know this guy, they apparently knew eachother, then she walked outside and smoked ... Im laughing whats that all about? She comes back inside and asks we lock the foyer when we leave so she doesnt find anyone sleeping there in the morning. and states or you'll get to see my gun... Turns out my friend stopping by is her nephew, I knew he was a firearms enthusiast, but she threw me off.. oh well turned out good except my friend just found out PA is an OC state. Glad he knows now.