Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default 3 teens charged with robbing 2 in East Hempfield

East Hempfield Township Police have charged three teenagers with robbing two other teens in the parking lot of Carlos & Charlie's, 2309 Columbia Ave., Tuesday night.

A man and woman, both 19 years old, were waiting in a vehicle for someone in the parking lot of the restaurant around 10:30 p.m., police said.

The two were approached by two young men who demanded money, and one took the woman's cellular phone, police said.

The male victim was dragged from the vehicle and was punched and kicked, police said. He did not require medical attention.

Charged were Angel Candelario-Natal, 18, of 117 Locust St. and Taylor McCoy Wike III, 18, of 34 N. Lime St., Floor 1, who police said approached the vehicle and demanded the money.

Candelario-Natal was charged with robbery and criminal conspiracy to commit robbery, police said.

Wike was charged with robbery, criminal conspiracy to commit robbery and simple assault, police said.

Also charged was Edison A. Carrion Avila, 18, of 2309 Columbia Ave., Apt. 2, who police said was instrumental in setting up the robbery. The victims had been waiting in the parking lot for Avila to give them a ride.

Carrion Avila was charged with criminal conspiracy to commit robbery and receiving stolen property, police said.

All three suspects were arraigned before District Judge David Brian and sent to Lancaster County Prison in lieu of $150,000 cash bail.
    http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/242564

Fthat. What is wrong with people? I can't imagine getting dragged out of a car and beat.
    Last edited by The Unknown 1087; September 26th, 2009 at 11:51 PM.

(York County)

Default Re: 3 teens charged with robbing 2 in East Hempfield

No community is immune to street thugs
    RIP -The US constitution.

(Lancaster County)

i read an article the other day that had around 4 or 5 robberies. one was about the girl down at the empire beauty school that got beaten IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.........WITH PEOPLE WATCHING............it is getting really ridiculious. and my fiance wonders why i am starting to carry every day.

I don't know the players in this tale, and I have no additional info, but SOMETIMES people get robbed while trying to buy drugs, and then they come up with another story about why they were waiting in the place where they just got robbed.

The way to avoid this is to not buy drugs.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I don't know the players in this tale, and I have no additional info, but SOMETIMES people get robbed while trying to buy drugs, and then they come up with another story about why they were waiting in the place where they just got robbed.

The way to avoid this is to not buy drugs.
    10:30pm in a restaurant parking lot - yep I'd bet drugs or some other nefarious activity. I know when I was 19 I would have no good reason to wait for someone in a restaurant parking lot at 10:30pm.

If they were buying drugs and were assaulted by the dealer or like, the way to avoid having this type of behavior is to have rational drug laws.

(Lancaster County)

i completely missed the time.......yeah it probly was a drug deal.