Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Tri Boro Sportsmen

Anyone a member at the Tri Boro Sportsmen Club? I live right in Northampton and would like to join. I am not sure about where it is or how to join. Also I shoot mainly pistols. Any insight into the club would be much appreciated!
    www.supleetech.com

Default Re: Tri Boro Sportsmen

TBS is located along the Lehigh River in Northampton. The entrance is at the Cementon Bridge on the north side of 21st Street. You will see the sign. As far as membership, the club has been closed to new members for years. You may need to know one of the officers to get on a list to join. You may wish to go to the clubhouse for a sandwich and beer and ask the bartender. Lots of luck.

(Northampton County)

Thank you! That is the most information anyone has ever given me about Triboro! Are you a member? Is the range back near all those campers parked by the river>??
    www.supleetech.com

(Northampton County)

Sorry I missed this thread earlier.

I'm a member at Tri-boro. The membership is open every year in March. Basically, show up, pick your level (member, member + fishing, member + range, member + fishing + range), pay your money, get a key, and thats it.

When they open up membership again, I'll post. Or, you can stop in to the clubhouse and check in.

Skullz
    Complete equality isn't compatible with democracy, but it is agreeable to totalitarianism. After all the only way to ensure the equality of the slothful, the inept and the immoral is to suppress everyone else. - Iain Benson

(Northampton County)

Awesome, thanks for the info Skullz. Is it a decent place? Nice people? Rifle, handgun ranges?
    www.supleetech.com

(Northampton County)

I was there today shooting
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.JFK

(Northampton County)

I also am waiting for March to apply for membership. They also have an all you can eat spagettie night for $6 on the 2nd Thursday of the month. Open to the public. 5-7PM. We go every month.

Concerning the range, and having been a member from the mid 70's to up to a year ago, the club has gone down somewhat in appearance and upkeep. While improvements to the bar and parking were made, the range area is so so. You practically need a pick up truck or SUV to get to it. Be careful to not veer off into the Quarry!!! Once at the range, you will find a beat up area. But, it serves its purpose. Anyway, lots of luck with your membership. You may wish to check out Hellertown Sportsmen... while no bar/food, its range facilities are nicer and easier to get to with no worry about driving into a quarry.

(Northampton County)

Has something changed recently? I drove my GF's lowered car back there not long ago.
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.JFK

(Northampton County)

I called today and I am signing up on Wednesday. $50 to join, another $20 for range access, another $10 for fishing.
    www.supleetech.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast