Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I believe that UPS and FedEx require non FFL dealers to ship a firearm over night. Don't hold me to that, but I'm pretty sure that's their policy. I'm not sure why it took 4 days to arrive from PA to WV, but hey I suppose anything is possible. The part I don't understand is...if you were the seller...why didn't you take care of the shipping? It would make more sense for you to include shipping in your asking price. If he paid for the FedEx on his account...you know darn well you didn't mention to FedEx that the package was a firearm.
    I wanted to take care of the shipping via my FFL. But the guy stated that he had an account that would take care of everything and he didn't want to delay again in order to send me the shipping costs. {Because he didn't send the costs initially along with a bank check for the rifle costs} It took 3 days for the check to clear. Believe me I told him the costs for shipping, but he didn't include it in the check amount.

Neither I nor my FFL dealer had anything at all to do with the shipping. The buyer took care of that totally.
    Last edited by dbdbdb; September 26th, 2006 at 10:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12