Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Screw it, I'm gonna say it.

Somebody has to, and the media sure as shit won't. I have been sitting here for an hour wondering whether to take this video in this direction, but I have to. Link to the video of the school bus ass-kicking:

http://living.aol.com/morning-rush/b...%2F40411000001

Sorry, you have to watch a 25 sec. intro. After you watch, look at the comments below. I have looked at most major news outlet, all of which have this story up front. They all decry it as awful and want the actors and cheering section punished to the fullest extent. Where was the driver they ask. Agreed. None of them, not one, makes any reference to the fact that a pack of black kids singled out this white kid and beat the fuck out of him. Can you for one minute imagine if the roles were reversed? Riots, pure and simple. Jackson, Sharpton, etc. outraged. "It must be payback for a black president" they would say. It would be a HATE CRIME. Not one god damn mention of race as a factor, actually since that is the only factor no mention of motive at all. We are spending all god damn day arguing whether we are racist because we don't agree with a mans SOCIAL POLICY AND IDEOLOGY, but something this eggregious occurs and nobody will touch it with a ten foot pole. WE ARE A COUNTRY OF RACIAL COWARDS. I'm fucking disgusted.
    Last edited by Kb! Bob; September 16th, 2009 at 08:26 PM.

Default Re: F**k it, I'm gonna say it.

yea pretty disturbing

I agree with the OP 100 percent.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kb! Bob View Post
    None of them, not one, makes any reference to the fact that a pack of black kids singled out this white kid and beat the fuck out of him. Can you for one minute imagine if the roles were reversed? Riots, pure and simple. Jackson, Sharpton, etc. outraged. "It must be payback for a black president" they would say. It would be a HATE CRIME. Not one god damn mention of race as a factor, actually since that is the only factor no mention of motive at all. We are spending all god damn day arguing whether we are racist because we don't agree with a mans SOCIAL POLICY AND IDEOLOGY, but something this eggregious occurs and nobody will touch it with a ten foot pole. WE ARE A COUNTRY OF RACIAL COWARDS. I'm fucking disgusted.
    Yeah, it is really pathetic. But you can't say boo about black people or you're a "racist" or you're "stooping down to their level". I really don't give a flying fuck personally. They're the ones who make other people dislike them. As for how everyone seems to kiss their ass for acting like assholes?... I don't really know. There's alot of stupid people in this world I guess.

At least you can appreciate the few who are out their shaking their head at this like white people shake their heads whenever the klan comes to town. It's always embarrassing to made to look stupid by someone else's doing.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kb! Bob View Post
    Somebody has to, and the media sure as shit won't. I have been sitting here for an hour wondering whether to take this video in this direction, but I have to. Link to the video of the school bus ass-kicking:

http://living.aol.com/morning-rush/b...%2F40411000001

Sorry, you have to watch a 25 sec. intro. After you watch, look at the comments below. I have looked at most major news outlet, all of which have this story up front. They all decry it as awful and want the actors and cheering section punished to the fullest extent. Where was the driver they ask. Agreed. None of them, not one, makes any reference to the fact that a pack of black kids singled out this white kid and beat the fuck out of him. Can you for one minute imagine if the roles were reversed? Riots, pure and simple. Jackson, Sharpton, etc. outraged. "It must be payback for a black president" they would say. It would be a HATE CRIME. Not one god damn mention of race as a factor, actually since that is the only factor no mention of motive at all. We are spending all god damn day arguing whether we are racist because we don't agree with a mans SOCIAL POLICY AND IDEOLOGY, but something this eggregious occurs and nobody will touch it with a ten foot pole. WE ARE A COUNTRY OF RACIAL COWARDS. I'm fucking disgusted.
    Rep sent. I feel the same way, you beat me to it.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Screw it, I'm gonna say it.

Story is coming up on OReilly next, lets see if they say anything.....

(Montgomery County)

I saw this yesterday and it made me angry as hell. No doubt, if it was the other way around - white kids beating on a black kid, the shit would hit the fan.

It would have been all over the news and I bet O would have something to say about it

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Lycoming County)

All I am going to say is that the filthy animals in that video are fortunate that that was not my child. Their actions would have an impact on their entire Families.

Be safe (and on my Honor).

Scott

(Franklin County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

My comment to the video was made in poor taste, and I apologize for my lack of better judgment.
    Last edited by Peddler; September 24th, 2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Apology

Quote Originally Posted by Peddler View Post
    hateful content: inflammatory infraction issued, racial content deleted.
    Just what this post needed…unadulterated racism and idiocy!
    Last edited by JayBell; September 16th, 2009 at 09:20 PM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast