Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Kel-Tec P-11 + xtras, Hbg. area

I am selling my P-11. I bought this new for the wife in March but the trigger pull is too long for her, even after a trigger job that shaved 2 lbs. off of it. She would rather shoot the snubbie. I ended up carrying it over the summer; slight wear on the slide. It's great for conceal carry as it is slim and you can just drop it in your pocket and it disappears, but now I want to get rid of it to help fund other purchases. Has less than 100 rounds through it, so it still needs a little more breaking in.

It comes with the box, paperwork, one 10 rnd. Kel-Tec mag with the pinky extension on it, a S&W 15 rnd. mag., Kel-tec mag adapter, a IWB holster, and paddle holster. Asking 300 for the whole package. Meet FTF at FFL dealer of your choice within 1 hr of Hbg; buyer pays transfer fee.

It is the same color as this standard pic (pic does not show pinky extension on mag). More available upon request.

Will consider the following trades +/- cash as needed:

12 ga or 20 ga pump shotgun, shorter barrel youth or tactical model (8 rnd. mag would be nice)
    S&W .357 Magnum, 7 shot revolver, prefer 4" barrel and stainless
    .22 DA revolver (prefer interchangable lr/mag cylinders)
    Black powder revolver, steel frame (preferably with cartridge conversion cylinder)
    Ruger 10/22
    CZ-52
    Norinco "D" SKS
    AK 47 and variants
    .30-30 lever action rifle
    .223 semi-auto rifle
    .308 semi-auto rifle
    Whatever else you might have...

(will also consider trades for gas powered/solar powered generators)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GreyWolfJr; September 18th, 2009 at 11:18 PM. Reason: correct grammar

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Kel-Tec P-11 + xtras, Hbg. area

btt.........