H.B. 1235 clarifies and expands challenges to "ANY PERSON WHO IS DENIED THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE, SELL, TRANSFER, POSSESS, CARRY, MANUFACTURE OR PURCHASE A FIREARM AS A RESULT OF THE PROCEDURES ESTABLISHED BY THIS SECTION MAY CHALLENGE THE ACCURACY OF THAT PERSON'S CRIMINAL HISTORY"

The way I read and interpret this bill (which is sponsored by: J. WHITE, McCALL, EVERETT, METCALFE, SURRA, GERGELY, SOLOBAY, COX, DALEY, DENLINGER, GIBBONS, GOODMAN, HORNAMAN, KAUFFMAN, KORTZ, KOTIK, MAHONEY, MANDERINO, McILHATTAN, MOYER, MUSTIO, READSHAW, SAYLOR, SCAVELLO, WALKO, YEWCIC, HESS AND ROAE), it puts more burden on the agency that provides the reason for denial.
Stan Saylor is my local representative and has an excellent track record for supporting 2nd Amendment rights.

Please read this bill, post your comments and contact your representative indicating your support of H.B. 1235.

BTW, I did type "The way I read and interpret". If those who read this bill see something I missed, please post your response HERE.

Link to Bill's text here.