Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Dunkleberger's East Stroudsburg

What a great shopping experience. I picked up a used Ruger 10/22 a couple of days ago. The price was right and rifle is in great condition. The staff was very accomidating and pleasant. I left feeling valued as a customer.

The best part of the whole experience was that I didn't have to listen to gunshop owners from New Jersey bitch and complain about each other.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Dunkleberger's East Stroudsburg

Did you smile for the camera?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by PA1749 View Post
    What a great shopping experience. I picked up a used Ruger 10/22 a couple of days ago. The price was right and rifle is in great condition. The staff was very accomidating and pleasant. I left feeling valued as a customer.

The best part of the whole experience was that I didn't have to listen to gunshop owners from New Jersey bitch and complain about each other.
    Who does that Silver Bullet?

Quote Originally Posted by PA1749 View Post

Now Mayor Bloomberg will know that you have a 1022.

(Monroe County)

i like going there to fondle guns, and then if i decide to buy one, i go somewhere else, to get a better price and service.

i like to walk in and have Jerry hand me like 30 guns, only for me to say "eh ive had my fun" and walk out.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Did you smile for the camera?
    This

Quote Originally Posted by frankie View Post
    Now Mayor Bloomberg will know that you have a 1022.
    And this is why I/we will never buy a gun from Dunkies, I don't care how cheap they sell it for.

(Monroe County)

From time to time I stop in that dingleburgers or whatever it's called store in Stroudsburg. Mainly use the place to handle and feel a certain firearm that I'm contemplating acquiring in a private deal.

Yes. . . the staff there are generally friendly people. Store is well stocked with all sorts of logo yuppie clothing and caps mostly made in China

Prices on their new guns seem pretty much in line with other storefront dealers. The used firearms appears to be mostly hammered out well overpriced junk. The used longarms rack looks like a dumping ground of low grade trade in stuff. Saw some really beat up SKS rifles there last week on sale for $449.00. Now please, don't everybody rush for the front door.

(Monroe County)

the SKS they have now is in pretty good shape, but they want over $550 for it. i just got back from there, to buy some ammo.

and by ammo i mean the bulk .22LR federals, cuz thats the only place near me that has them. a brick is $19.99 which is a bit much but i need the ammo.

the only other stuff i buy there is the 8mm Mauser ammo, he has some milsurp that i got a deal on, $20 for 100 rounds of 1940 FN 7,9.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Northampton County)

what's this Bloomberg, video cameras stuff all about? I haven't been to Dunkleberger's myself but have friends who seem to like it there.
    Let them take arms

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by rodder View Post
    what's this Bloomberg, video cameras stuff all about? I haven't been to Dunkleberger's myself but have friends who seem to like it there.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/shops-20/1845...me-page-2.html

There's parts in there.

Long story short, supposively Dunklebergers is working with Bloomberg. They have video cameras set up around the store and tape every transaction, and report info to Bloomberg.

Now again, this is just what I have understood from many other people. I have not gone there personally, but to answer your question, just trying to lead you in the right direction for the answer.

I think there was another more recent topic on it, but I can't seem to find it...
    Last edited by NikeBauer21; September 14th, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
    III%

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast