Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Canon LENS, FLASH, and Accessories!!

Canon SLR Camera Accessories WILL SHIP

Canon 35-80mm Lens
    I have two of these. Once is almost new, this comes with a lens hood. $50 (plus $10 if shipping-includes insurance). The other is just the lens. $30 (plus $10 if shipping-includes insurance).
    I also have a step up ring for the lens that I will add in for free if you buy the filter package!!! Only one of these aviable. I also have the 1x, 2x, 4x magification filter for these lenses. Great for macro shots. If you buy both I will throw in the mafification filer and a additional Reverse Lens Filter for REALLY CLOSE UP Macro shots. Here is what the reverse lens ring does: http://www.dpchallenge.com/tutorial.php?TUTORIAL_ID=40

Canon BG-E1 Battery Grip
    This gives your camera, better grip, additional batter slots, and controls for when you have to shoot vertically. A MUST for all shooters! Makes things very easy and lets you shoot longer.
    Comes with Manual
    $50 (plus 7 Shipping, includes insurance)

Canon RS-60E3 Remote Switch
    Place your camera on a tripod and use this switch to stop any camera shake. Great for Macro shoots and those shots that require the shutter to be opened for a long time. With this you won't need to touch the camera for take a shot!
    $15 (Plus $5 for shipping)

Canon EOS Digital Camera Strap
    Look preofessional with this nice strap. The stock one was boring and thin. Add this bigger and better strap to your camera!
    $5 (plus $5 for shipping)

Lens Filter Package
    HOYA Cross Screen 55mm (Can be used on both lens with ring)
    HOYA Star Six 55mm (Can be used on both lens with ring)
    HOYA Diffuser 55mm (Can be used on both lens with ring)
    HOYA Skylight 1B 55MM (Can be used on both lens with ring)
    HOYA Multivision (3-Image) 55MM (Can Be used on both lens with ring)
    $20 for all the above ($5 if shipping)
    1x, 2x, 4x, Magification Filter 52mm (can only be used with 35-80mm Lens)
    $10 on it's own or $5 with the above. (Free if purchasing both 35-80mm Lens)

SLR Camera Bag / Backpack
    One is a Quantaray Brand bag. Has lots of room for the camera, lenses, and accessories. Even has a strap for a tripod. Also has side and front compartments!
    $20 (plus $10 if shipped)

The other is a Tamrac Expedition 3. Holds a camera and a few lenses. Has a inside and outside compartment to hold additional items!
    $30 (plus $10 if shipped)

All items are available for pickup. I am located around the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA area. All offers are considered! Will be thrown on eBay after this week! Please email me if you have any questions or need better photos.
    Last edited by KrayzieVanh; September 13th, 2009 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Removed FLASH!!