Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default best place to buy px4 storm subcompact

Hello, I just joined the forum a minute ago. I've been carrying concealed for two years and I really want to look into buying a px4 storm subcompact. I was considering the upcoming gun show in monroeville in october? I've never been to one so I dont know what to expect as far as pricing. I went out to the sportsmans warehouse off of 79 hoping to get a look at one but they only had the full model then they closed. Can anyone reccommend where I can find one cheap. I'm aware of Phils Archery, Big Bucks, and the one over on Neville Island. I haven't made any calls yet, I'm saving in advance, but I sure would like some advice if you have any. If anyone has a px4, I'd like to know how you like it.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: best place to buy px4 storm subcompact

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Hello, I just joined the forum a minute ago. I've been carrying concealed for two years and I really want to look into buying a px4 storm subcompact. I was considering the upcoming gun show in monroeville in october? I've never been to one so I dont know what to expect as far as pricing. I went out to the sportsmans warehouse off of 79 hoping to get a look at one but they only had the full model then they closed. Can anyone reccommend where I can find one cheap. I'm aware of Phils Archery, Big Bucks, and the one over on Neville Island. I haven't made any calls yet, I'm saving in advance, but I sure would like some advice if you have any. If anyone has a px4, I'd like to know how you like it.
    Online is the best bet.

Go here, and make an account. Then you will see the price. Buds has the best price around for the most part. And the great thing is you do not pay PA sales tax or shipping.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id=42626

I would check out the Glock 26, Springfield XD sub compact, and the M&P.
    They have been around a bit longer and allready have the proven track record.

(Allegheny County)

Thanks for the website I'll look into it. I am kind of worried about spending that kind of money on a website. My brother got ripped off buying a holster from a website. They took his money, no holster ever came and He cant do anything about it.

(Northampton County)

if you pay with a credit card you are pretty much covered with online sales as far as scams go. If a business stiffs you, just call your CC co. and tell them what's going on. They will most likely simply credit your account for the total you lost then use their own means of retrieving the funds from the vendor.

Don't worry about buying stuff online, just make sure you use a CC.
    Let them take arms

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Thanks for the website I'll look into it. I am kind of worried about spending that kind of money on a website. My brother got ripped off buying a holster from a website. They took his money, no holster ever came and He cant do anything about it.
    Buds gun shop is on of the biggest gun sellers in the country.

Look at there Ebay and gunbroker rating.

I got my Glock 23 there for the best price I saw, and it only took about 5 days to get to me.

(Allegheny County)

The gun shops I've purchased from have all been good about ordering in things for me that they didn't have in the store.

Just ask the shop if they can get you one and for what price, and let them do the work.
    "There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order."

Buds is a highly reputable source. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective gun buyers.

(Blair County)

Campbells in hollidaysburg or east coast gun sales in duncansvile. I'm picking up my px4sub .40 on Wednesday. East coast has the 9mm in stock for 530 I think.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Campbells in hollidaysburg or east coast gun sales in duncansvile. I'm picking up my px4sub .40 on Wednesday. East coast has the 9mm in stock for 530 I think.
    Let me know what you think once you get to handle it.

(Chester County)

Try www.berettaforum.net as well. They often have PX4's for sale in their classified section. Good group of people there and you'll learn more about Beretta's then you'll ever need to know.
    "Cause remember: no matter where you go.....there you are" ---Buckaroo Banzai