Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default Rep. Joe Wilson says...on FOX

"I'm done apologizing about my outburst."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...loor-outburst/

GO JOE

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Rep. Joe Wilson says...on FOX

Good for him. He shouldn't have to appologize at all let alone multiple times. He is entitled to the right to free speech just like the rest of us. He doesn't have to cheer every time the PoTUS speaks... especially if he thinks what he is saying is bullshit.

BHO or any president is not God, a King or an Emporer. He is a man who is just as capable of being wrong as the rest of us. Joe Wilson just called him on his bullshit. He appologized once let alone.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Delaware County)

I don't want to say "too little too late" becasue anything is OK at this point, but he should never have apologized in the first place. Perhaps apologize to the "institution" or the "hall" or whatever, but not to the man. He called the White House and couldn't even get Omo on the phone, so he sent word via Rahm Emmanuel?? No thanks. If he meant what he said, he shouldnt have done damage control unti lhe gauged his support and found it to be worthy of a spine. He did a good deed, just couldn't follow up very strongly.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kb! Bob View Post
    I don't want to say "too little too late" becasue anything is OK at this point, but he should never have apologized in the first place. Perhaps apologize to the "institution" or the "hall" or whatever, but not to the man. He called the White House and couldn't even get Omo on the phone, so he sent word via Rahm Emmanuel?? No thanks. If he meant what he said, he shouldnt have done damage control unti lhe gauged his support and found it to be worthy of a spine. He did a good deed, just couldn't follow up very strongly.
    He didn't apologize for what he said , only for doing so in that particular setting .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

Its crappy that he is getting the negative media coverage that he is. If the roles were reversed he would be praised by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by ksig1869 View Post
    Its crappy that he is getting the negative media coverage that he is. If the roles were reversed he would be praised by the media.
    The negative media coverage will likely only increase his "fan base." He had lots of supporters in DC on Saturday...

(Lancaster County)

I agree that he shouldn't have apologized at all. They should call him out on every one of his lies all the time.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent