Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default WTB: Charging Handle, Monopod

* I need an oversized 'tactical' charging handle for AR that's a little easier to grip with gloves on.

* Monopod - something short (about 2 or 3 inches) to help keep a rifle steady when using a bipod from the bench. It needs to clip on to the svivel mount.

* ATI or similar top folding stock for mosber 500 or the compstock.

* Bulk 223 and 308 (not wolf)

* Honeycomb filter for a scope

PM me with a price if you have any of the above items you're interested in selling
    Last edited by netw0rkpenguin; July 1st, 2007 at 01:23 AM. Reason: addition

(Centre County)

Default Re: WTB Charging Handle, Monopod

For the charging handle go to Brownells or Midway and buy the Badger Tactical Latch. Easy to install and you can operate it with gloves.

For the monopod, check CAA (Command Arms Accessories), I know they have an AR buttstock with a monopod built in. I don't know of one that attaches to the sling swivel but I would be interested in one of these also.

Midway or possibly Brownells for the folding shotgun stock.

Cheaper Than Dirt, Sportsmans Guide, Georgia Ammo for bulk .223 and .308 ammo
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Montgomery County)

I see the latches on gunbroker as well. The $ varies from reasonable to ridiculous for exact same item. The shipping is where it ussually gets $$$. I don't mind replacing mine and having spares around.

The AR butstock with monopod is about $300 but I actually want it for a bolt action rifle. I have seen them for about $70 but was hopping to buy it from someone who wasn't using theirs and save a little $.

For the stock I found a descent price on ebay and figured I'd check on here first to see if someone had 1 they didn't want.

Lately my ussualy bulk ammo sources haven't been as price competitive as they used to be. I miss getting 1000rds from ammoman.

(Lebanon County)

netw0rkpenguin, I tried to send you a PM, but I got a message saying you have PMs blocked.
    I know someone who has a monopod he will sell for $55.00, that includes postage to your address.
    Send me a PM and we can exchange email addresses or phone numbers.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    netw0rkpenguin, I tried to send you a PM, but I got a message saying you have PMs blocked.
    I know someone who has a monopod he will sell for $55.00, that includes postage to your address.
    Send me a PM and we can exchange email addresses or phone numbers.
    Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. I was hopping for a low end/no brand little monopod. I could only find 1, and the local shop wants $32 for it.