Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: G20 takeover

(Allegheny County)

Default G20 takeover

This is from the Gazette.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09255/997503-482.stm

The hippies plan on using the public parks as a youth hostel. And a toilet. I guarantee that if they are ruled against in court, they will do it anyway just for an excuse for confrontation and to get arrested. 15,000 semi-pro rioters living in Schenley park? Who is going to pay to clean that up? Oakland, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, Greenfield, that whole end of town is going to be a friggin' mess.

Maybe we need a new season for the city parks, bow and slug-gun only for safety reasons, of course. "Got your hippy tag?"

Default Re: G20 takeover

nobody should be sleeping in the parks. get a room at a hotel or don't come to the city. how is camping a form of free speech. how is it any different that a bum sleeping there and arguing that is freedom of expression from say not supporting a capitalistic society or social norms of having a job. Its bull i don't feel like any park being swarmed with protestors then them pouring into the city harassing other citizens.

I do not believe we should be blaming the hippies, I think we should be blaming the dumbasses that brought the G-20 to Pittsburgh in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel689 View Post
    I do not believe we should be blaming the hippies, I think we should be blaming the dumbasses that brought the G-20 to Pittsburgh in the first place.
    true so very true.

(Westmoreland County)

All the parks will have a curfew of 11pm. So many of the protesters are going to stage in the suburb parks.